CHAPTER 22: I WARNED YOU

Jennie's POV:

I'm surprised when Jisoo pulled Lili going to the stage.

Everyone is curiously looking at us.

I followed them and tried to stop Jisoo but she is really decisive and don't like to stop.

"Jisoo, stop this!" I said to her infron of the stage.

Lili did nothing and just standing beside Jisoo. What the?

I looked at him questioningly. Why are you not stopping Jisoo?

She just nod at me, like telling me 'don't stop her, she deserve this'.

I shook my head at her. I knew she deserve this but... I cannot take if my sister is humiliated like this.

Jisoo go at the MC and snatch the mic.

She looked at me and smirked.

I shook my head at her to stop her on what she is planning to do.

"If you continue that you will be just humiliated." I warned at her.

But she didn't heed to my warning. Her smirk gets wider because of what I've said.

"Humiliated? Who? Me?" She said in the mic.

We all het the attention of the people because of what she did. Everyone around is now looking at us.

"Jisoo, I'm not joking." I said sternly.

"Why? Do you think I'm joking too?" She said smugly.

And she looked at the people who are now watching us.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I know that you also don't like the results of this contest." She said.

All the people shook their head, don't agree on what she said. Everyone knows we deserve the title.

"Let's just face it, come on! How can this girl won over my girlfriend?! He didn't even show her face! At all this time she is wearing this mask!" She said.

"Where are the judges?" She asked.

And the judges just glared at her.

"Tell the truth, that this couple paid you just for them to win, am I right?" She said accusingly.

What is she doing? She is really crazy.

"Jisoo, stop it! Are you not embarrassed on what you are doing?" I asked her.

"Why will I get embarrassed? I'm just claiming what's mine." She said.

I'm just so speechless right now.

"Yours? What?" I asked to her.

"The title. Me and Rosé shall win but you paid the judges." She said.

And this time I realized that what I am doing is wrong. I shouldn't let Lili struggle and get humiliated just because of my sister. She's not worth it.

I shouldn't think of her. Why would I care to a person did nothing but to make me suffer and humiliated?

If I let my heart melt again, I know at the end I will be loser here.

"They didn't paid us! The judgement is fair. In just ramping they are already at your top! Twitch factor? They made all the people twitch here in the stadium. Looks? Miss Jennie is obviously prettier than you. And even though Ms. Lalisa is wearing a mask, she got the same cheer and claps as your partner. And the body? Everyone in this stadium will agree in the decision that they are more better." One of the judge explained.