Chapter 17: Jealous?

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Jealous
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

So was yesterday's date... wait no it wasn't a date Y/n, it wasn't! It was just you treating your patient some food for being good to you! Yeah. That's exactly what it was, you got that, readers?

But damn. Did Taehyung really stand up for you yesterday? You've never witnessed Taehyung like that before. He was so cold yesterday. It almost reminded you of how his mood goes down at the mention of his parents, except the vibe felt different this time. Of course as his doctor, it's vital to form a good relationship with your patient but at the same time, this was your first time seeing your patient stand up for you and not vice versa.

For some reason, you subconsciously twirl your body slightly and move the curtains to take a peek of the house across. Is he not at home? Maybe he's still sleeping and will end up having brunch like you.

You continue to think to yourself as you sit on your sofa nice and cosy until you unintentionally feed your chin a spoonful of cereal. Why are you like this?

Just then you get flashback of Taehyung from yesterday again. You swear you didn't even get a chance to think about anything else ever since you came back home.

You know what? Let's take a shower and wash all those thoughts away. You've had enough thinking, your brain is hurting at this point.

Right before you could head upstairs after washing your bowl in the kitchen, the doorbell rings. Who the heck could it be at this time of the day? Swear to God if it's Ari or Jimin-

You twist the door knob and pull the door to reveal one of your favourite gummy smiled face. "Hey."

You swear you forgot that he was actually a live person that can analyse and react to you because at this point you're just goggling at him with your jaw dropped.
It's just that, he seems so happy. You're literally in awe.

"Y/n?" He waves at your face, still smilingly. "Are you not gonna invite me in?"

"Oh yeah, sure." You breathlessly manage to let out as you move aside to let the man enter.

You blink a few more times quickly before following him to the living room and sit opposite him.

"Wow it's been a while since I've come here," he speaks while you don't even reply but simply stare. "Also, why's it so dark in here? Move the damn curtains." He begins to move the curtains, allowing the sunlight to breakthrough and almost blind you as if Yoongi's smile wasn't enough.

Just when you're too busy observing Yoongi, you spot a Taehyung behind him. Luckily, you're wearing your glasses so you could see exactly what he's doing in his living room/kitchen.

"Also, me and Rose have actually worked out our differences," Yoongi informs you while your eyes are glued to Taehyung.

Taehyung's wearing a plain cerulean t-shirt with grey shorts. His hair being visibly messy, you could clearly tell, he just woke up. You automatically smile at the cute guy.

"It's funny, right?"

"Huh?" You startle.

"We've dated for nearly a date and a half, yet I have no idea about her family background." Yoongi explains.

"Oh," you nod like you knew exactly what he's talking about. "100%"

"You know what though?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah?" You hate to admit but at the moment, you actually cannot concentrate on whatever the heck your friend is talking about.

You're too busy eyeing Taehyung who's currently hopping around his living room like a madman. What is he doing? After hopping around the living room with a sandwich on one hand, he picks up something which you assume to be the TV remote. And now he no longer is hopping around the whole room but moving side to side, like he's dancing. You bend your head side way in confusion if you're seeing the right thing.