Before I start, I want to give a shout out to Iremiide. I know she's surprised 😂Saw her comments this morning on previous chapters and it made me really laugh. Thanks for reading my book b🧡🧡 Y'all should follow her and read her book " With love, Dad"

~SHADE~

I sat in my limo quietly as I was on my way to School. In front of the limo, I was in was a big black SUV filled up with some of my body guards. Behind me was another big black SUV surrounded with another set of body guards. Inside the limo I was in, a third set of Body guards positioned themselves behind at the back row, and my manager, Madam K sat with me instead, opening the pages of Style Magazine, leave by leave, and carefully observing. She made a faint "hmph" sound as she turned the pages, probably critiquing something she saw in it in her head. Nothing ever really impressed her much. Sometimes, not even me.

I glanced at her once in a while after she made her sounds to herself. She held the magazine up, close to her face, her sunglasses hanging over her head, and her red lipstick glaring.

Madam K was a very beautiful woman, even if she could be a bit annoying and self centered sometimes. I hadn't even said anything to her after what happened that Friday Night I was supposed to be at Yure's party.

It's Monday, and apparently the first day of my Ss3. I want to be happy, but since morning I had felt sick to my stomach. I knew my friends were furious with me and they honestly had the right to be.

Well, Prissy was indifferent. She always was. She was the one who actually told me how mad Giwa was at me. Granted, I deserved her wrath anyway.

Sometimes, to be honest, I wondered why I had the type of friends I had. Prissy was really the most bearable amongst them. Hassana? Well, there was something off about Hassana that I wasn't sure I was pinning down right. Hassana would have been a sweetheart, if she wasn't too fake and extra. I had a feeling she didn't like me, but, she always put up an act around me all in the name of "playing safe". I could tell because unlike Giwa Falade, I noticed these things.

And in all honesty, I felt she didn't like Giwa too. I could be wrong, but that's really what it seemed like to me. I couldn't comprehend how someone could be so honestly obsessed with Giwa, but I decided that Hassana was just scared of Giwa. She was terrified of her to say. Maybe, that's why she had no other option than to obey her every word.... Even if she didn't want to. Sometimes, I wish she stayed true to herself. I knew Hassana had a good heart... But the fake life she lived wasn't doing her any good.

And to be honest, I do agree that Giwa could be a bitch to people, but if there was one thing I admired about her, it was the fact that she was actually real.

Giwa Falade didn't live her life to impress anyone. She lived for herself even she could be self absorbed sometimes. Atleast, she didn't try to please anyone or make anyone like her. If she didn't like you, she'd flat out show it to your face. I mean, she was a bitch and she didn't hide it. Even if it was bad, atleast she stayed true to herself. Although, I wish she could be a nicer person sometimes. She'd be so much better off.

And Prissy? She may be my boo after all. Not exactly the smartest person you'd see but atleast she stayed away from drama or anything that threghtened her peace. That was probably why she couldn't stay mad at people for long. Although, sometimes I wish she was a bit less vain - cared less about material things and talked less about her Instagram boyfriend. I love the fact she hypes everyone up around her, even her boyfriend, but sometimes hearing her talk too much about him could get annoying. And besides, I knew she was only with him for his money, not love. Let's be real, Prissy Waje and love? Come on, could she even spell love?