Chapter Five

Chapter five

Srishti woke up abruptly without any disturbance and she looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. For a moment a fear gripped her heart not knowing where she was but then slowly she remembered about how she entered the contract and landed here in his mansion.

She sighed and got up moving towards the bathroom to freshen up. Even the bathroom was spacious and she could just gawk at it after entering inside. God, what had she gotten herself into?

After she freshened up she decided to go in the living room and explore the mansion but as soon as she entered the room, she found Sahil present there along with an unknown man.

"Helllooo sister in law. I'm so glad to finally meet the woman who can make Sahil Malhotra work according to her." Aditya said dramatically and Srishti was taken aback. She glanced at Sahil and found him giving a hard stare to the over excited man.

"Aditya," There was a warning in his tone but seems like Aditya was least bothered because he came forward and made her sit on the couch.

"So let's ignore this person and focus on me." He exclaimed and beside him Sahil took out his phone because he really wasn't interested in his nonsense talks.

"So let me ask you the one thing that I have been dying to ask──Are you really ready to do this?" He asked seriously and Srishti shifted uncomfortably. Sahil's head snapped in Aditya's direction with his jaw clenched.

"She has to be. Because if not I can sue her for breaching the contract." He spoke in a hard tone somewhat glaring at Aditya for making her rethink her decision.

"Don't worry Mr. Malhotra, I won't back out now that you have fulfilled your part of the deal." She spoke for the first time and Sahil looked at her. Aditya sighed rubbing his nape when Sahil stood up all of a sudden, startling them both.

"You both can chat all you want but some other time. Aditya you should leave." He said curtly and Srishti gave him a disbelieving look.

"What if I don't?" Aditya challenged daringly but Sahil paid no heed. Srishti was a silent spectator to all the drama.

"Then I will throw you out." Came the blunt answer which made him gasp. He stood up and walked infront of Sahil.

"You," He poked a finger at him, "me," then pointed a finger at him, "throw out?" his lower lip wobbled and Srishti couldn't control any longer as she burst out laughing.

Both the men stared at her, one with a soft smile on his face while the other with a cold face. Feeling their gazes she stopped and composed herself.

────────

After Aditya left performing his small drama, Sahil left for his room without another word and Srishti decided to do what she had come for, that is, exploring the mansion.

She roamed around for more than forty five minutes but the exploration was still left. Exhausted she decided to eat something first but the way to the kitchen was unknown. She came back to the living room looked around for a maid.

"Ms. Srishti," She turned around with a jerk and found Sahil standing there in his casual wear and freshened up. She couldn't help but stare at his torso which was clearly visible due to his tshirt. She wondered if he was a fan of the colour black because he was always wearing black.

"Shall we discuss some important aspects of this arrangement?" He raised his eyebrows and she made a face because she was hungry.

"No we shall not. I'm hungry." She declared hungrily and tried to walk past him but he held her hand a bit tightly to stop her.

"I won't tolerate disobedience in my house." His voice was edgy and without turning around she knew he was on the brink of losing his temper.

"And I can't tolerate my stomach empty." She retorted titling her head to glare at him. He stared at her long and hard making her squirm in his hold.

"Vikram," He barked not looking away and she could feel her heart beating fast. A man came running in the room the next second and bowed infront of them.

"Make something healthy and bring it to my study in fifteen minutes." He ordered and without waiting for a reply dragged Srishti to his study while she couldn't comprehend what had happened.

Only when the door was shut she realised that they had reached in his study and he had already left her hand. She looked around looking at the black walls and then at his desk somewhat similar to his office at the company.

"Stare at it later, you're going to be here for a long time. Right now come and sit here." He ordered and she glared at him not moving an inch.

"Stop ordering me. I'm not your servant or your employee, infact we are two equal persons in this contract." She snapped and she could see his jaw clenching but he said nothing.

"You are given a separate room only for now even though it wasn't necessary but once you get pregnant you'll be staying with me in my room." He started and she crossed her hands staring at him.

"I hope you know that for having a baby we are supposed to have sexual intercourse and I am expecting that you are ready for that because honestly I wouldn't want to waste any of my time." He looked at her expressions which gave away nothing so he continued.

"You don't need to worry because once you are pregnant, I won't touch you in that way." He said coldly but this time she was fuming from inside.

She knew they were supposed to have sex and although she wasn't ready, she was trying to prepare herself but this jerk was talking in such a monotone that it felt like a robot was talking.

"Are you done listing your essential points?" She asked and he gave her a cold stare which she ignored, learning from Aditya.

"First of all, I know we need to get sexual and let me inform you that I am a virgin. So if you don't like that then tell me right now because there are other ways to get me pregnant." She shrugged indicating at the IVF solution.

"And secondly, I'm least bothered about having any kind of relationship with you so I don't expect anything from you." She stated and he got up from his chair and stalked towards her.

"That's good for you. And virgin or not, I don't care because I'm not going for the IVF treatment." He whispered huskily in her ear making her shiver involuntarily.

There was a knock on the door and the food trolley was brought in. Srishti was staring at the food when she felt him lean onto her as his hot breath fanned her neck.

"Have your meal because you'll be needing energy for tonight." He whispered and she was already breathing heavily.

But after he left the study her eyes widened as she recalled his words. Tonight?

She tried but he is a devil. *shakes head*