Year

I had very little confidence in front of people during University. I built a wall between me and other people. I found it very difficult to make friends. I was quite the shut in.

I am on my third year of University. I look a little different now. I lost weight since I came here. Mom isn't here to make me food anymore so I don't overeat anymore.

My usual physical schedule caught up with me and I lost the weight quickly. Instead of fat, I had a bit of muscle. I must admit, it's a lot easier to move.
I do a lot in a day. I attend classes, clubs and still manage to study.

I am superstitious of people and I'm always cautious of people. That intuition of people got a lot worse, thinking they were all out to get me.

Unfortunately, as well, I couldn't keep contact with Jungkook as well as I hoped. We used to talk a lot but after time, I avoided talking with him, thinking that it was such a waste to be talking to someone like me who is half way across the country, instead of having a normal high school experience.

I joined a few clubs the first chance I got so that I could make friends but it is incredibly difficult. I joined the dance, art, soccer and tennis club. I had to drop a lot of hobbies of mine to not go insane from of my busy schedule.

I decided to join the dance club to learn a new skill. I absolutely love it. They do all types of dance. They put all the different types of dance together because there isn't much students in each department.

It is only the top of the top here but the variety is huge so the amount of students is a lot, just like any other University. And besides, not a lot of people are interested in dance because they are already busy enough as it is.

The actual dance students didn't join this club because they get to do all their dancing in class. They don't want to be stuck with amateurs, so not a lot of people are in this club. Maybe about ten people are in the club, including me.

My YouTube channel has been incredibly successful. A few companies have recognized my channel and wanted me to join them for a solo album.

I always declined as I wanted a degree and have a real job. I don't think Mom would be proud of me if I run off to become a singer. I have been known as Bree. I did not come up with this name.

(I changed the name 'Coloured' to 'Bree' so if I missed to change it somewhere-don't get confused. A reader pointed out that it's not a good name, because of obvious reasons that wasn't obvious to me at the time, and I completely agree with her point of view. I thought it could've been a cute rainbow name or something. I was a child and extremely naive (especially for my age at that time and I still am) and didn't think further ahead. I do feel bad about it. Sorry to those offended. Should've stuck with Blu or something.)

I have seen that they have written a few fanfics about me which I find flattering and a bit disturbing.

It doesn't matter to me though. As long as I have fun.

It's a Monday and I am walking to my classes like usual. People make way for me and start whispering. I just keep my head up so that they wouldn't see that they get to me. I never catch what they say as I always have my earphones in to block out the rude comments.

(What the 'rude comments' were actually about:
"She's so cool."
"I heard she's good in anything."
"That's our (Y/N) for you."
"How is someone so cool?!"
"It's the confidence she gives off, I'm telling you.")

I head to my class and see it's pretty crowded. I always try to sit close to the front.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" I ask the person next to an empty seat.
"Uh-uh-uh" he says as his face turns red. I must have made him uncomfortable somehow.