~ 9 ~

He let go of my neck but didn't let go of me. "Have you seen me? The true me?" He asked me. I shook my head. "I'm not sure if I want to.."
"Well you have to to understand I'm not a human. Once you'll see the true me you'll fear me like you've never feared something before.." he said but in such a low voice that it almost sounded like a whisper. He pulled me towards a place where no one could see us.
"Close your eyes." He ordered me.
I was shaking in fear but just did what he told me to do.

"Open them."

As soon as I opened them I already almost fell backwards. He looked so fucking scary.. His whole face looked.. melted almost. Underneath I could cearly see something black with bright almost white eyes looking back at me.
He seemed to enjoy my reaction. "I told you. You don't want to anger a creature that looks like this do you? You don't want to disobey a creature that looks like this with the power to destroy a ship with one swing of his tail do you? The person you always see in front of you.. It's a trick. It's not real. It's just to attract clueless girls like you towards their deaths. Do you understand what you're against now?!" He told me as he slowly returned towards the Jungkook I knew again. I gulped and tried to get my breath on a normal pace again before answering: "Yes."
"Good girl." He finally let go of my wrist. The wrist he was holding ever since he pulled me towards the place they were standing in. I was still shivering as he walked away.

"Oh and Y/N.. Really try your hardest not to anger me. Angry sirens are even worse then the sirens that sing people to their deaths I promise you." He said when he stopped walking for a second to turn around and look at me.

When he was out of sight I immediately fell on my knees crying. Before I had no idea who was capturing me, but knowing what he truly was now made me realize I was never going to get rid of him..