What?!

"Anyway, find her! That girl....that princess everyone is so crazy about!" Romeo angrily shouted.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Princess, come back before the sun went down, okay?" Yolly smiles at Emerald.

Emerald sighs and nods.
"I understand."

.
.
.
.

"Today is also another day of extremely huge orders. Why are they not eating in their canteens?"
Jess sighs.

Emerald pouts.
"Don't say that! What if they hear you and stop ordering?"

"Its because of this new product of yours." Zeo looks at the beef meat he is grinding.

Emerald smirks.
"Today is Princess Sapphire's 9th birthday! Everyone is busy preparing for food at the party that the workers has no time to cook for themselves! We will be rich if everyday is this busy!kakakaka!" Emerald laughs greedily.

Jess and Zeo sigh but slowly their lips are turning up.

They have been watching Emerald for 2 weeks.
She is really greedy.....or so she believes. But Jess and Zeo think that she has no greed at all.

Clang
Clang.

"Isn't it heavy? Those token in your neck?" Zeo asks.

Emerald frowns instantly

"Last time I forgot to bring it.....Commander Froilan looks at me....urgh...so scary."
Princess hugs herself as she feels so cold.

"But...isn't it so strange? Why would the King give them those tokens? Is Larksen King likes sharing his authority?" Jess shakes his head. "How can a King likes something so absurd."

Emerald sighs.
"Threaten."

Zeo and Jess look at her.

"I am sure they threaten the King. Maybe those three have some secret shits of the King. I don't know but these tokens are heavy....literally and spiritually." She sighs again.

Dudududu

"Princess Emerald!"

"Suzie?"

"Princess! Can you help us?" Suzie, a maid from North Palace, Sapphire's maid kneeled and starts crying.

"Ah?"
Emerald has a trauma about kneeling and can't stand seeing people kneels.
"Stand up. Say something if you need something."

"Princess, can you help us decorate the Princess party?"

"The what?"
Emerald feels her neck become cold.

"The head maid said she will pay 5 silver coins!"

"I will do it!"

Jess and Zeo looks strangely at Emerald.

"Oy! Princess, are you leaving us?" Jess.

"You two are an expert. Fighting!"

"Princes--- say money and she will hear nothing else.. That crazy princess!" Zeo sighs.

.
.
.
.
.

"Head Maid, Princess Emerald is here."

"Princess apologize. Everyone is busy about the King's birthday party tomorrow and nobody has time to help us. I heard alot about your intelligence and have seen your work before. Please help us!" The head maid said pleading.

"Don't worry! I will make this birthday a success! Trust me. I will always do my best for money!"

"Ye-huh? Ah yes. Yes. I will leave 20 maids to help you. I will go and help in the kitchen."

"We will be fine." Princess Emerald smiles widely and cutely waves at her.
She faced all the maids.
"Soldiers fight in the battle zone, that is their war. This is ours! Now, let's start!"

Everyone cheers with her.

One maid elbow the other maid.

"Are we really going to listen to a child that looks like the same age as our Princess?"

"She is really good. Can do anything and very hard working. She is also nice. Just listen to her and nothing will be wrong." The other maid happily response.

The ballroom is done before the sun sets.
Everyone looks at the whole place.

"It's so pretty." They can't believe they did it with their own hands.

The one who is the most tired wipes her forehead with her arm.

Royal blue, blue,and white. Everything blends like a fairytale land.
The head maid can't help but tear up as she grabs Emerald's hand.

"Here is thr money. 10 silvers."

"Eh? Its too mu--"

The head maid shakes her head.
"I even asks a small princess to help us...I feel so stupid and useless...but I...I really appreciate your work, Princess. Please accepty sincerity."

Emerald smiles happily.
"Thank you."

Emerald is happy as she clench to the silver coins.

She also meets Zoe and Jess as they distribute the burgers to the black knights.

"You look happy, princess." Jess said.

"I earn 10 silver. I help decorate the party for Princess Sapphire." She said proudly.

Ansley, at first can't accept it but he is now aware how the princess do things.

"Princess should not push yourself too hard." Froilan smiles wryly.

"Of course, health is wealth."

Jane is out of breath as she runs to the black knight's location

"What's wrong?" Jess asks.

Jane frowns.
"Princess!"

"Oh, Jane! I help in decorating Princess Sapphire's part--"

Hugs.

Jane tears up as she hugs Emerald tightly.

"Eh?"

Jane rubs Emerald head.
"What the fuck is North Palace!? What the fuck are they!"

"Jane...what?"

"Princess! If you are hurting then do not do it! Why the hell are you forcing yourself?"
Jane angrily said.
"When I heard that stupid Suzie! I really want to hit her but I force myself not to.....it is hard evwn for an adult."
Jane squat down and make sure the princess is looking at her.

Emerald has a soft smile.

"What? What is going--"

The soldier wants to asks but everyone glares at him.

Its not time to asks question.

"So, cry if you want to cry! You are a child! Even if you want to pretend you are old and mature, you are only 9! You just turn 9 so who cares? Why are you....why do you decorate a birthday of other people? Today is your birthday too, damnit!"
Jane said wiping the tears in Emerald's face.

Emerald close her eyes but tears just won't stop pouring down.

Gasps.

Everyone gasps.

Jane wipes her own tears.

"Princess, happy 9th birthday."

".....shut up."
She said and hugs Jane. She won't scream or wail. She won't do that. She just quietly cried in her arms.

The strong child....is still a child.

A/N:

T^T

Today's Last update(^_^)/
It's almost midnight guys ♡♡♡♡♡.

Sigh...
Wahhahahahhahahaha..
Thanks for your comments and thanks for likes and espicially thanks for reading

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You are all so cool.
Thanks as always