sixty-four.

(Y/n) walked with Kirishima to the third years' dorms, Asui and Uraraka trailing behind them. Once they got inside, the two girls went to the girls' side of the dorm while (Y/n) and Kirishima went to the boys' side.

"Oh hey, Amajiki!" (Y/n) greeted, finding him in one of the hallways. "What was it you wanted us for?"

"Oh... hey (L/n)... Kirishima..." he nervously greeted, seeing the two had found him. "My work-study hero wanted to um... he scouted you two..."

"Who's your work-study?"

"You have to introduce us to him!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Please! You gotta!"

(Y/n) facepalmed at Kirishima's incessant yelling, which basically pushed Amajiki into a corner physically and socially. She used her quirk to make a small forcefield between the two, using it to move Kirishima back away from the shy third year as she said, "Come on, Kiri. That's not going to get you anywhere." 

Kirishima looked down as she moved him aside, allowing for Amajiki to calm down at least a little. She told him in a much more calming voice (at least compared to Kirishima's), "Let us know when you're ready to introduce us."

Later, (Y/n) found out that she and Kirishima would be doing work-studies with Fat Gum's agency

Later, (Y/n) found out that she and Kirishima would be doing work-studies with Fat Gum's agency. She was super excited at first, especially since she'd be able to do real hero work with one of her closest friends.

Knock, knock, knock.

She turned to the door, announcing to whoever was behind it, "It's open."  

Bakugo opened the door, revealing himself to be covered in scratches and bandages. She jumped up at the sight and ran over to him, exclaiming as she stopped in front of him, "Oh my god."

"It's not that bad, idiot," he grunted as she took a look at the damage, pressing her fingers ever so slightly around the bandages to get a good look.

"What did they do to you?"

Bakugo then took her hand, surprising her as he chanced the subject, "So I heard you and Stupid Hair got work-studies."

"Yeah, I was gonna tell you when you got back," (Y/n) informed him. "And you're back. Surprise!"

"Who is it with?"

"Fat Gum's agency, I start tomorrow."

"So you won't be at school cause you're doing hero work?"

She nodded slowly, Bakugo sighing in response. "Just don't get hurt, idiot."

"I won't. I promise."