Chapter 4: The Egg's Father

After Yang Yang ate breakfast in the garden. He followed 251 and returned to his room to take a rest.

His body is still too weak, and so Yang Yang went to bed and took his afternoon nap.

While handing Yang Yang his clothes, 251 said:【Master, Zhou Hua has returned and he ordered me to take you to the dining room to have lunch. Also, I would like to inform Master that I will temporarily leave your perception because I will go to the storehouse to charge my energy later since Master's current Soul Power cannot supply my dual-line control of high-level Artificial Intelligence.】

Yang Yang was still in a daze. After putting on his clothes, he patted his face and said to 251, "Well, off you go."

251's black eyes flashed twice, and Roth left.

Yang Yang immediately put on the appearance of a white lotus, with 251 following him downstairs, he went to the dining table.

Zhou Hua's son and daughter-in-law haven't returned yet so there's only four people sitting at the table.

As soon as Yang Yang came in, all of them turned in his direction. Zhou Hua waved at Yang Yang and motioned Yang Yang to sit beside him, then he asked with a loving smile on his face, "Is your living condition good?"

Yang Yang nodded and did not speak.

Zhou Hua didn't care, and introduced Yang Yang to several others with a smile, "This is all your family. I've shown you their photos, remember?"

Yang Yang nodded, and with the encouragement of Zhou Hua, he called them one by one "Auntie, Niece, Nephew."

Mu Shuyi (Zhou Hua's wife) smiled softly and said, "Just call their names, this is Niya, and this is Rongfeng."

Yang Yang followed, then called their names obediently.

Zhou Hua smiled and clapped his hands, and signaled the servants to serve the food.

Yang Yang's food is still a bowl of porridge, but this time with a plate of fruits cut into small pieces. The food of others, however, was beyond Yang Yang's expectation. It was a huge roasted beast leg. The meat looked very appetizing and he could smell the oily aroma coming from the roasted meat. There were also a lot of simple cooked vegetarian dishes.

Is this a special dish for beasts? Although it might be rough to chew, it looks yummy.

Yang Yang was only distracted for a moment then retracted his thoughts. He bowed his head to eat his porridge. When he recovers his health he must eat a lot!

At this time, Zhou Hua spoke, "Byrd is back, and to commemorate his achievements, there will be a celebratory banquet in the Emperor Star. I think that since Yang Yang is awake, I suggest we contact them first and give them an invitation to come to our Manor. If not, they can choose the venue."

Mu Shuyi cut the barbecue, and glanced at Zhou Hua and sighed lightly, "I have no opinions, but I'm not sure if my second brother will agree."

Zhou Niya's knife and fork made a clang sound on her plate then she looked at Zhou Hua and said, "Grandpa, this is not the first time you have made such a proposal, but when did Second Grandpa appreciate it? They owned a planet so what makes our manor special?"

Zhou Hua smiled and said, "I have sent an invitation to Second Brother and he agreed to come in three days."

The people at the table were surprised, and Zhou Niya couldn't hold her breath, wondering, "They promised? That's weird."