Eric's poor ego.

Narrators pov:
Luna and Christina spent the next few hours getting all of Luna's Luggage out of her ship.
Once they were at Eric's apartment Luna quickly picked the lock and stepping inside with her bags. Christina walked in behind her and they dropped everything on the floor.
"You should probably get back to training." Luna said once they were finished.
"Yeah." Christina said with a sign.
"I'll come, nothing else to do." Luna said and they both made their way to the training room in no time.
Christina quickly skidded over to the punching bags whilst a fight between two initiates was going on.
"I put my stuff in your place if that's ok." Luna said as she approached Eric from behind as he was watching the fight.
"How did you get in?" Eric asked as he turned away from the fight.
"Picked the lock." She said with a shrug and he rolled his eyes.
"That was a shit fight initiates." Eric said as he focused his attention back on the pair who had finished fighting.
"How encouraging." Luna muttered with a smirk.
Eric ignored her and called over the next pair to fight, "Tris and Peter in the ring."
"That's a bit unfair. He's gonna batter her." Luna Said, nudging Eric's side.
He just shrugged and smirked at her with a look that said, oh I know.
They fought for a while before Tris got knocked out.
Luna and Christina brought her to the infirmary.
Luna decided to stay with her as Christina had to get back to training.
When Tris has woken up Luna told her what happened and where she was.
They sat in the infirmary for a while, talking about random stuff about Luna's home.
Once they finally got the ok that Tris could leave they realised that training was over for the day.
"I'm not gonna make it." Tris said with a sign as they walked towards the cafeteria for dinner.
"Just because you didn't beat one of the biggest guys in the room doesn't mean you won't make it." Luna replied seriously.
"I missed half a day of training, and I'm already at a disadvantage." Tris said with her head down.
"I can give you some extra training if you want." Luna said generously.
Tris happily agreed to this idea and decided to meat her in the training room at 7pm.
When they got to the cafeteria Tris went to sit with Christina and Luna looked around to see if she could spot either Four or Eric but sadly couldn't.
She grabbed some food and made her way to Eric's apartment.
"Oh hey." Luna said once opening the door to see both Four and Eric sat on the couch eating their meals whilst watching some action film.
"You say that like I don't live here." Eric said in response to Luna's sudden arrival.
She shrugged and jumped between them on the couch and started eating the food she had brought back from the cafeteria.
Once she finished she put her plate on the small coffee table and laid down across Four and Eric who looked at her with unamused expressions.
"Make yourself comfortable." Eric muttered.
"Ok!" Luna said and grabbed one of Eric's arms and clutched onto it tightly.
"What you doing tonight?" Four said, nudging her feet off of him.
"Helping Tris train." She replied, putting her feet back on his lap.
"The stiff?" Eric said with disgust.
"What's your problem with her?" She asked.
"She pissed me off during training so I got Four to throw knifes at her."
"Awe, your poor ego." Luna said with mock sympathy.
He heard Four laugh and rolled his eyes.
"Fuck you both." He said which only made them laugh harder.
------
AN: hey, hope your enjoying the story so far 😊
If I have made any mistakes please feel free to address them.
I will be updating very soon.