36: finally

Park family held a family dinner at their place. Jeon's was invited too. Seem like they have a great reason of occusion to begin with.

      Mrs Park and Mrs Jeon were in the living room, chit chating between them. Meanwhile, their husbands were chilling out at the balcony. And for the children, Jimin, Jungkook and Jungna were talking at the house compound.

     "I really didn't see this coming." Mr Park said as he looked at his old friend. Hand was in gentle grip of a glass of drink. Mr Jeon smiled and nodded as he took a sip from his glass in his hand too. "Me too."

      Their eyes didn't leave the kids in their eyesight. Since, the three of them sitting in the compound together and from the balcony the full view could been see, the fathers could not look away. The way Jungkook had his hand on Jungna's lower back, gently held her to place as he protected her from falling down, that brought a warmth smile on Mr Park's face. Not knowing too, his old friend had the same smile with the same reason.

     "Jungna never be in relationship before." Mr Park begun. "I was afraid back then to let her go by her own. Or even having a boyfriend. She's the only princess I have and I want the best for her. Youngster love nowadays scared me. That's why I wasn't hoping Jungna into relationship." He paused as he heaved a sigh before continued.

      "When the first day I knew about them, I was in deep terrified. Will Jungna safe with him? Will he loves her like her brother and her father love her? Will he take care of her? Or stand with her introvert-self? There are so many questions roam in my head. I could not stop thinking about it. But, Jimin told me one day, " Dad, you worried for nothing. Jungkook loves her more than you can imagine. And Jungna happy with him. Trust me." And I can see it now. The way he never leave Jungna's side even she at her lowest."

      Mr Jeon could feel that was a compliment for his son from his old friend. He could not refrain himself from smiling. He still had his eyes on the children also the same way Mr Park had his eyes on until Mr Park turned towards him and said with a gentle squeezed on Mr Jeon's shoulder.

      "Thank you for having an amazing son like him. You really rise him well till he becomes such a gentleman like you now."

       Mr Jeon let out hearty laughter. "What an absurd." He shyly shoved the compliment. "I  just do what a father should. There nothing different with you tho. You have two children. Both are polite and successful. Just like you."

      "Guess we both succeed rise them huh?" Mr Park said.
      "We did it friend." Mr Jeon added.

      They paused a little as both of them took a sip of their drinks. Their eyes found their ways again towards the three. The laughter from the three of them engulfed the chilly night.

     "I still cannot believe. From a housemate look what it bring them to now." Mr Jeon started. "Isn't it? I still remember Jungna complaining when she found Jungkook at the porch asking for rent! Like dad, this is my house and yaddayaddaydda."

     They laughed on that, remembering all those thing. Of course the fathers knew everything. From who they got the infos? Of course, Park Jimin.

      "What a fate, Park." Mr Jeon smiled.
      " Right. Perhaps this is the reason why Jungna never be in relationship because she didn't meet Jungkook yet till now."
      "Same too Jungkook, I guess." Mr Jeon smirked. "And I love the way you think Park." Mr Jeon playfully nudged his friend's shoulder.

       "What? Is right isn't it? Maybe if they meet earlier, who knows they might be already in relationship 2 times early!" Mr Park added on.
      "Yeah. And I perhaps be your in laws already~" Mr Jeon wriggled his brows that got Mr Park's giggles as return.