Chapter 44

Chapter 44- The Big Three

Your and Izuku's house arrest finished quickly before Bakugo and now you both were riled up

"Everyone were sorry for all the problems we caused!" Izuku shouted bowing as you nodded and clenched your teeth.
"We will try out harder eat to be by your guy's side!" You shouted too.
"Midoriya, (Y/N), get to your seats now," you two froze as Aizawa looked over you menacingly.

"Yes sir!" Everyone got into their seats and stayed silent.
"Good, now since Midoriya and (Y/N) are here let's go further on work studies," he turned to the door.
"You can come in now," the door opened and three people walked in.
"I'll have people who had experience explain the difference of work studies and internships," Aizawa explained.

Izuku had his mouth open and you had wide eyes as you saw a familiar face.
"These three are third years and are the top of the student body, you may know them as The Big Three," One was the familiar face, the middle was a light blue haired human with a big smile on her face, and the other is a dark blue haired human who looked like he wanted to disappear.

'It's the face Zuku-Kun and I saw outside taking the trash out, he's one of the top students in school? So cool!' You thought.
"Briefly introduce yourselves, Amajiki you go first," the dark blue haired human named Amajiki suddenly gave you all a death glare. You slightly flinched at that until he started to shake.

"It's no use, not matter how much I imagine them a potatoes, they're still there. You two go, I just wanna go home," He whispered turning and leaned against the wall.
'Guess he doesn't like interacting with others, like me,' you thought.
"Don't worry about him, he's Tamaki Amajiki, and I'm Nejire Hado, you first years are really cool!" The light blue haired human said. She then started to ask a bunch of questions to you all.

"Woah why do you wear a mask? Is it because or sick or want to be cool?" She asked Shoji, who was about to answer before she interrupted him.
"You must be Todoroki! How did you get that big burn on your face?"

"Oh hey Ashido, if your horns fall of can you grow new ones?"

"Mineta, are the balls on your head really your hair?"

"And Asui you're a tree frog right? Not those gross toad ones?"

"Ojiro! Can you balance yourself completely with your tail?"

"And (L/N)!" You jumped as she stared at you with a big smile.
"How did it felt when you got your wing ripped off?" You froze in your seat as the class became quiet and glared at her.
"I, well-"

"This is going nowhere," Aizawa said mad about the questions, specifically the question Nejire asked you.
"Don't worry Eraserhead! It's my turn now!" He faced the class and held his hand to his ear.
"I'm Mirio Togata, and today is gonna be!" He waited in silence until he started to laugh.
"Oh man you guys are really something!"