Chapter 2

I woke up on the ground in a dark empty room with a pounding headache

I woke up on the ground in a dark empty room with a pounding headache. I started panicking as I scrambled to my feet scanning the room for a way out, my headache long forgotten. I saw light coming from under the door and quickly stumbled over to it. Looking for a way to open the door, I gave up when I realize that it can only be opened from the outside.

Running my hand through my brown hair that stopped at my waist, I continue to look around, not ready to give up hope just yet. Walking around the room for a few minutes, I realize that the door was the only exit, since there were no windows.

I was about to sit on the ground when the door suddenly opened. I quickly scrambled away until I was pressed up on the wall. I heard a grunt as the man walked over to me and grabbed me roughly by the hand. I began fighting against his strong hold, trying desperately to escape.

Then an idea popped into my mind. I stood completely still in his hands and as he was about to put a cloth over my head, I kicked him as hard as I could where the sun doesn't shine. He quickly let go of me to cup his prized jewels.

Smiling evilly I made quick work of getting out of the room. Oh my god. I did not think that was going to work. As I step out the room I look to my right and then left to make sure the coast was clear. Which way should I go? I did not plan this far ahead.

I turned down the right hallway and was met with stairs at the end. I quickly and quietly made my way down, stopping at the last one. I heard voices around the corner and started panicking. What do I do now? Calm down Layla, you can do this. I peeked around the corner to see who was there, and saw four men. Ok so I was not going to escape that way.

'That bitch' I heard someone shout from upstairs. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck ,fuck, fuck. I kept cursing under my breath.

"You" I heard from the top of the stairs. I dare to a look up there and the man that I had kicked in the balls was glaring angrily down at me. If he was a cartoon character, smoke would definitely be coming out of his ears.

As he started making his way towards me, I quickly backed away and was about to run around the corner when I felt something blocking my way. Turning around, I was met with anger blue eyes. He grabbed me by the arm and began dragging me along. The other man had caught up to us now and was walking alongside us, all the time glaring daggers at me

"How hard is it to take one girl to me?" he snapped at the man beside me. His grip tighten around my arm the angrier he got. Gone was the man that I had met at the bar.

"She might have, probably, it's not like it happened or anything, but there is a possibility that she kicked me in the balls" He rambled on clearly embarrassed that I got away so easily, but even more embarrassed of how I managed to get away.

"So, she kicked you in the balls" blue eyes smirked. The other man remained silent as I smirked in victory.

We stopped in front of a door and blue eyes opened the door before walking in, dragging me along. The other man stepped in and closed the door. The room was completely covered in plastic. So this was where they killed their victims, I thought.