sixty-six.

(A/n): I just wanted to say a huge thank you for getting this book to 1K reads! It's a dream come true and I am so grateful for you all!

As a thank you, I have created this picture above^^^

Enjoy the story!

"So you ended up getting hurt the first day of your work-study?" Bakugo asked as they sat on his dorm's balcony

"So you ended up getting hurt the first day of your work-study?" Bakugo asked as they sat on his dorm's balcony. "When I specifically told you to not get hurt?"

"I'm accident prone." She shrugged, looking over at the setting sun. "Apparently I'm going to have to go in tomorrow. Which means I won't be at school tomorrow either."

"Are you never coming back?" he sarcastically asked, causing her to roll her eyes in response.

"We can get spicy ramen when I come back," she suggested, knowing how much he liked spicy foods.

"You're an idiot." He shook his head, chuckling at the thought of food. "But you know how to get me on your side."

"Food is the best way to anyone's heart!" (Y/n) pretended to quote. "I heard that somewhere."

"Where'd you hear that dumb saying?"

"In my head." She pointed to herself. "It sounded cooler when I first thought it, but out-loud it sounds like I just want food."

"Do you want food?"

"Always."

(Y/n) fell asleep that night, thinking about the work-study and how she was apparently supposed to go to a meeting this time

(Y/n) fell asleep that night, thinking about the work-study and how she was apparently supposed to go to a meeting this time. She stared at her ceiling as her thoughts drifted away and sleep overcame her.

Instead of having a dream or sensing like she normally did, she was back in the room with the green-glowing door. She sighed and looked around. "Again? Seriously? I'm supposed to be focused!"

She shook her head and went over, opening it and seeing Riki again on the couch, sipping tea. "Welcome back, (Y/n)."

"What is it this time? I have a big day tomorrow." She walked over and stood in front of him.