Twenty-five

Ahsha

I was out for lunch with Kat, Tyla, and Veronica. I looked off into the distance seeing Khalil and Aaron sitting not too far away scanning the area. "Ahsha? Are you okay?" Tyla asked. I turned and looked at her. "Yeah, just thinking," I said. "About what?" Kat asked. I shrugged. "Nothing in particular," I said. They stared at me for a moment before slowly picking up the conversation. "I'll be back I need to use the restroom," I said. "You want us to come with?" Kat asked. I shook my head. "No, I'm good you all finish your meal," I said.

I stood walking towards the restroom when Aaron came rushing towards me. "Ahsha—" "I'm just going to the restroom," I assured him. He nodded his head but didn't turn to head back to his seat. I sighed. "10 minutes, okay?" He questioned. I looked at him. I smiled nodding my head. I rushed off to the restroom. I went to push the restroom door open when I was pushed inside. I turned to see a tall man with a baseball cap pulled down covering his face. I held my breath slowly digging into my purse when he looked up at me. "Pablo." I breathed. I took a step towards him but stopped. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I needed to see you." He said. 'Go to him.' Oshun hummed.

"You shouldn't be here. Malik will smell you on me." I said. 'You need both of your mates.' Oshun said. "I don't care." He said walking towards me pushing me into the wall. He pressed his lips against mine his hands slipping under my shirt touching my skin. I groaned softly when he grabbed my legs picking me up. "I only have 10 minutes before Aaron comes searching for me," I told him. "Then I'll be quick." He smiled.

--

"Where are my panties?" I asked turning to look at him. He smiled holding them up. I went to grab them, but he pulled them away. "I think I'll keep them." He smiled kissing me. There was a knock on the door that made me freeze. Pablo went and stood in the bathroom stall. I opened the door to see Aaron standing there. He looked me up and down before stepping aside letting me out. I rejoined the girls at the table and sat with them for a while before I decided to leave. I was sitting in the backseat looking out the window when Aaron spoke.

"Mr. Ahmad will be home late tonight," Aaron spoke. I nodded my head. "Oh okay," I said. "We're supposed to report to Mr. Ahmad of anything suspicious," Khalil said. I turned and looked at both of them seeing Khalil's eyes on me in the rearview mirror. "We can smell you," Aaron said. I gulped. "Oh," I mumbled. "Are you two going to tell him?" I asked. They glanced at each other. "Pablo is your mate and Mr. Ahmad forcing you to stay away from your mate is not right," Khalil said. I looked down at my fingers. "No, we won't tell him," Aaron said. I looked back up.

"We can see the strain waning on you, so if at any time you want to meet with Pablo let us know. We will try to help you." Khalil said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes, we can't promise much but we can give it a try," Aaron said. I smiled. I leaned forward kissing both their cheeks. "Thank you, both," I said. They smiled. "You're welcome." They said.

Malik

Since the night of the fundraiser, Ahsha had grown quieter and it was obvious why. Two years together and although we were making progress in our relationship, I knew I had given Ares too much power. He had grown controlling and manipulative of Ahsha to the point that it was clear she was beginning to resent both of us. 'I don't like this.' Ares huffed. I chose to ignore him as I walked into the building. I headed to the elevator and up to the 27th floor.

I stepped into the conference room to see the Pereiras on one side and my brothers along with Alex on the other side. "Gentlemen," I said taking the seat directly across from Pablo. "What is this about?" Gino asked. I stared Pablo down for a good while before I spoke. "We needed witnesses to the deal we plan to make here tonight," I said. "Deal? What deal?" Sergio asked. "Ahsha is my mate," Pablo spoke. Alex and my brothers looked from him to me for confirmation. "Is he serious?" Alex asked. "Yes. Pablo is Dominic." I said. "What?" Cairo said in disbelief.