Chapter 20

(Y/n)'s pov

I woke up and felt excited... why? I walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. 'Why am I that excited... the only thing that is going to happen is that I'm going to school and after that at Tobios' I thought and looked at me into the mirror. By the thought of Kageyama, my heart began to pound. I began to heat up and began to wash my face with cold water.

I walked down stairs after I finished getting ready. "Morning Sunshine... why so happy this morning?" My mom asked while smirking at me. "Morning Moonlight... I wan't to know too. So tell us" Koushi said. "First of all good morning family... how's life... I am alive that's my status... and pff nothing special. Just me remembering that I can meet Kenma and Kuroo tomorrow" I said with a smile... 'that's not really the reason but I'm happy about that too' I thought while smiling at my food. "Okay if you think that" mom said while not looking satisfied. I looked at her with one eyebrow raised, not really understanding how she means it. "Oh yea... I'm not comming home after school. I'm helping Tobio out on studying" I said with my normal face while putting my plate into the sink. "Uhh so that's the reason... yeah sure just studying... of course" mom said while winking at me. "NO" Koushi said "KOUSHI... what have I told you" "bu- right as long as it's just studying"
-_-
-__-
-___-
"I'm going to school now"
"Okay Sunshine have a great day. Greet him from me"
"Wait (y/n)... I just have to put on my shoes"

All day at school I couldn't concentrate. I was before at Tobios home but ugh I don't know. I looked at Kageyama but he was writing something down, he looks concentrated. 'Naw he looks so sweet when he's concentrated' I thought while blushing. "Sugawara could you please look at the blackboard and not at Kageyama... the lesson is in 10 minutes finished please wait until then" the teacher said and my classmates chuckled. I blushed out of embarrassment and wanted to hide somewhere. 'Arghgg that's so embarrassing' I thought.

School finished and practice ended too. Yachi is now manager and the boys are happy. I waited for Kageyama to get ready and got more excited for that part of the day.
"Are ya ready" Kageyama asked and I jumped because he definitely asked that while comming out of nowhere. "Jesus... you scared me... yea lets go before the crazy Sugawara comes"

"But she is here I guess you mean the mom Sugawara"

" -_-   I mean yeah he is more mom then my mom soo you're technically right but HEYYY I'm not crazy"

"If you say so... now come on"

"-__-
Oh yea greetings from my mom... not Koushi"

"Ohh thanks... back if you text with her"

And with that the two of us walked to Kageyamas home.

As we arrived, we got to his room and put our stuff down. "Hey is it okay if I take a shower?" He asked and I nodded. He got his things and left. I walked around his room. 'Still interesting here' I thought looking at some posters of... milk and yogurt drinks... I sweat dropped at them. I mean how could I never see them. I sat down again and played on my PSP.  After some time he got out with a towel on his head. "Hello humen let's get into the kitchen... I'm making the Tobio-Kageyama-special" he said joking. I chuckled and followed him into the kitchen. "So I don't want you to help me. After you proved that you can cook, I wan't to prove that I can cook too. So no helping me with cooking but with studying, I really need your help with studying... " "yea I got that Tobio.... don't worry I'm not helping you with cooking but I'm watching before some fire happens" I joked and he just stuck his tounge out. He began with cooking and I just watched him how I said. And that watching got to starring... let me tell ya guys.... Tobio Kageyama looks damn hot while cooking. I mean he looks so calm and knows what and how to do. After a while he finished 'sadly'. We ate together and it was soo good. He smirked at me and said "you like it?" I nodded and went on with eating.