10

** IMPORTANT NOTE: Just in case you guys missed it last time, I left a little note at the top of chapter 9 talking about why I changed this to an Original Character fic, here it is one last time because I did edit chapter 9 after it was published, and I want to make sure all you guys are caught up:

Hope you're all enjoying this story so far. I'm actually going back now and changing it to an Original Character fic rather than a reader insert. I feel like it just fits the story I'm trying to write better. I'm really sorry if this effects it for you guys, I know that reader inserts feel more inclusive but I wanted to do some social media aspects and for that I need a general idea of a character, and I wouldn't want to assign a look or anything to you that isn't right, so I feel better doing an original character... her name is Sophie McCarthy! (How do you guys like the name? It took me a minute to pick one lol) I hope you can still enjoy! Feel free to leave feedback :)

Getting back to my apartment is definitely refreshing. I toss my bag onto the bed and collapse beside it. It's been a long few days, but it was also a ton of fun and I find myself looking forward to whatever ghost hunt we go on next.

I don't have to go back into Buzzfeed until Monday, so I spend the weekend unpacking and relaxing a little bit. I facetime Devon for a bit, and Ryan and I talk about the plan for the next few shooting locations. Shane just texts me random memes, but I don't mind, he's got a pretty good sense of humor.

It's Sunday night and I'm sitting in front of my TV playing videogames when I hear my phone chime. I pull it up to see that Shane has sent me a picture.

Shane: Took this at Mexico City Airport while we were waiting on that delay and forgot about it. But it's kinda a good picture soooo, here you go!

Soph: Haha, thanks it is kinda nice!

The picture is actually super cute, so cute that I decide maybe I'll post it. I hit post and go back to my game, but I can hear the notification for each new comment, and am a little surprised how much attention it's getting so I pull up my phone and check.

 I hit post and go back to my game, but I can hear the notification for each new comment, and am a little surprised how much attention it's getting so I pull up my phone and check

sophiemc: Mexico City, you were fun. Island of the Dolls... you were not.

Tagged: @ shanemadej , @ ryanbergara

user1: Who are youuuu! Queen!!

ryanbergara: Those fucking spiders were nothing compared to Sallie House

sophiemc: @ryanbergara spoiler alert!!

ryanberaga: Shit... uh, look out for a new season of Buzzfeed Unsolved! This time featuring 100% more spiders! (there I made it promotional)

user2:  Excuse me... this is how we find out BFU is doing actual ghost hunting now?? Some rando?

user3: @user2 umm you're just late to the party, Ryan and Shane posted about this a few days ago. And she's not some rando she's part of the BFU team...