X. Demoniacally Possessed Methods

"Please Subaru didn't die on that one, tell me!" Emilia cried.

"I assure you, he won't die on that loop, Emilia-sama." Wilhelm said while calming down Emilia who's sweating.

"Jeez, do we really need to panic because someone has a high chance of dying in the next episode?" Priscilla asked in disgust when suddenly Scorpio points his claws to Priscilla.

"You know what, I can take your soul right now, but you are one of the casts of this show. So better be a good girl or I'll kill you without you knowing it." Scorpio coldly said.

"Y-Yes, I-I will." Priscilla nervously replied.

"...to give up? Is there no other way to save..."

"...suppose not. The rest is in your hands now."

"I swear... I'll save you." The voices of Rem and Beatrice can be heard as Subaru now wakes up in a different room.

"Another unfamiliar ceiling. Ow!" Subaru grunted in pain while trying to stand up and now holds his forearm.

"So they barely managed to save my life, and these scars are proof of that." Subaru said. He looked around and sees Emilia sleeping on the chair in a sitting position.

"Emilia... I guess now I owe her yet another debt." Subaru uttered.

"Thank goodness, he didn't die!" Emilia said.

"I know that would happen." Wilhelm said while smiling.

"Subaru is too tough to kill, and there's no way Rem will leave him aside." Felt said.

"I don't know about that. This time, you produced results equal to the effort she invested, so I doubt Lia will think of it as a debt." Puck said and now flies towards Subaru.

"Puck..." Subaru uttered.

"Good morning, Subaru." Puck said.

"You say I produced results equal to her efforts, but I don't remember anything after I got nommed on by those dogs in the forest." Subaru said.

"Nommed on"? That's a cute way to put it. But it was more like: Munch, gobble, snarf, chew, chomp, snap, crunch! Or something similar." Puck said while doing kinds of munches.

"That's scary, Bubby!" Beatrice said.

"Eh?! How the hell like you got scared of that?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"Shut up, dumbass!" Katsuki yelled.

"What kind of spirit is she if she doesn't get scared of that expression? A godlike one? Fufufufu." Scorpio said.

"By the sound of that, it's a miracle I'm not dead right now. I think I'm five or six arms short for all that." Subaru said.

"Yeah, the blue-haired maid took most of the damage for you. She was in awful shape. Though, thanks to her demon transformation, she heals really fast. By the time she carried you back to the village, she had no visible injuries." Puck said.

"Don't give me a heart attack for no reason. Anyway, Rem went back to the village? And what about the kids? Was the curse removed? " Subaru asked.

"Too many questions, just keep resting, Natsuki Subaru!" Crusch said.

"He's just worried, you know. You can't blame him." Ferris said.

"But she's right. For as long as he sees me, everything is fine and safe!" Puck said.

"No worries there. Betty and I took care of it, so all's well! Your judgment was right on the mark! Clap, clap, clap." Puck said while clapping.