Chapter 5

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sun peaking through the blinds. I heard Mr.Min sighed in his sleep as I got out of the bed. I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth, trying to find the strength to survive this cruel man. I sighed as I realized no matter where I went in this world, I would always ended up back in the same place. The place I call my nightmare world, the place where I was always torn down to make other people feel bigger.

I washed my face as I held in my tears. I walked out the bathroom only to see Mr.Min awake and his face showing an angry expression.

" Why are you awake, It's seven in the morning get back into the bed now" He said coldly.

" I don't want to sleep anymore" I said in a low tone.

He sighed and got out of the bed and my heart literally dropped to my stomach. He had a body that would make any woman drop her panties for him, his muscles were huge alone with a few tattoos and his abs was enough to make me drool. He lift me up and threw me back into the bed immediately wrapping his arms around me.

" sleep now before I give you a reason not to sleep" I nodded my head.

I tried getting out of his grip but he just pulled me closer to him. I sighed and turned around to face him. I had to admit he was very handsome, but he was confusing and aggravating. Without realizing it, I began to play with his hair as I was deep thought. I instantly stop, removing my hands from his hair, almost embarrass with myself. I just met this man and here I was playing his hair, while he holds me in his arms. I sighed and turned my back to him, before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I was awaken by the sound of voices. I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by two guys whom looked like they had just seen a ghost. My eyes widen and I scream. They jump whilst Mr. Min just groan in his sleep before sitting up. He sighed as he saw the two men in the room, he looked at me pulling the covers up on me.

" Why are two in my room" he said coldly.

" We were looking for her" the one with a deep voice said.

" Hyung can we hang out with her" the short one said.

" This is Jimin and Taehyung, you don't have to be scared of them. They are my family, but we are going to need to get you some clothes before you go hanging out with any of them." he said in a tired tone.

"It's nice to meet you both, I'm Y/n" they both frowned up their faces.

I panic a little bit and moved closer to Mr.Min. He looked up at them with a confused look on his face as Jimin chuckled and Taehyung smirked.

" Boss we are one step closer to getting Mr. Choi to sign our deal" Jimin said.

" This is his daughter that we were looking for, under his records we found that he has two other daughters but they still live with him. Do you want to take all of them or just her?" Taehyung said in a cold tone.

" It's best to take the other two my father won't care about what happens to me" I said in a low tone.

Their eyes widen as I moved away from Mr.Min and got out of the bed, heading to the bathroom. I took a deep breathe before saying

" I'm no use to you so if your going to kill me please do while my back is turn, I don't want to see you aiming a gun me as I count down the last seconds of my life" I said in a shaky voice.

I walked slowly to the bathroom giving him enough time to end my life but he didn't, there was pure silence in that room. I closed the bathroom door and turned on the sink as I brushed my teeth and washed my face again. My hair looked messy but I didn't care at all. I took a deep breathe as I touch the handle to the bathroom door. I opened it slowly, only to be greeted by Mr.Min at the door. I jumped a little bit but he never broke eye contact, making me nervous but his next action made me panic even more.