Clumsy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

The princess who I would've gotten the name of if it wasn't for the paper I wrote it on earlier told us she would die in a year or so because of her curse. Asta, Nero and I had a look of shock as suddenly Undine got upset as the princess seemed unaware of what she did wrong. I pointed out to the princess that she shouldn't go around telling people she was cursed if they asked but I told her I appreciated the honesty as Undine agreed with me. She sighed saying that's what made her so cute.

The reason we were brought here was to test our magic levels to see if we could help with a goal. In order to defeat the demon Megicula who has cursed Lolopechka. The princess spoke up saying we had something in common that was until her sentence got halted. She suddenly remembered she had to water one of her plants name Poprata. I swear this kingdom has a lot of weird names. She grabbed her grimoir and rushed over to her cameras that had an oversight of all the kingdom.

Without hesitation, the princess got to work. Nero questioned if she was really suited to be a princess as Asta fell over because the shock. The change of conversation was too much for him as I laughed. She was really funny. She sat on the ground as her magic activated. Lots of screen monitors appeared that watched over all the kingdom at once. Her serenity and warmth blanket became one domestic demeanor that never falters. She seemed at peace and I admired that.

Lolopechka was commentating on her Kingdom while casting her spells that distributed the water for them. She was efficient in her job. Her mind must be massive of she was able to process all this information at once and also be able to distribution water so well. Nero's jaw hung open in astonishment as Asta screamed at her ability to water an entire forest. Once she was done, Undine ushered her to go get changed which she left to do.

Suddenly, Undine turned to me and gasped. She was about to point out something but Lolopechka came back into the room dressed as a proper lady. Everyone marvelled at her beauty. She really was the beautiful harmonious guardian deity of the Heart Kingdom. The omniscient priestess. She is an irreplaceable existence that no one could lose to the likes of a demon curse. Undine praised her beauty as she complained she couldn't move like that.

As if the world was listening, they proved the princess 's point as she suddenly fell but I quickly caught her and pulled her back up to her feet. Asta thought her clumsiness was because of her curse but Undine said it was just a personality thing. She was born like that. I felt pity swell up inside me for the princess. Undine took on a more serious look as she uttered the demon's location.

Elsewhere

Third P.O.V

Magna, Luck and Vanessa hid behind the rocks as they had just arrived. They sensed the powerful mana as they saw the splattered bloody dead men everywhere. All the rubble of destroyed buildings that housed the Diamond Kingdom's soldiers. They were all dead. In the centre stood one lone man who had committed the deed.

It was effortless to the man, who wore the coat that had the Spade Kingdom branded in the centre on the back of it. Magna commented those soldiers even had powers that rivaled some captains they had as he trembled. Luck panted with wide eyes and a massive smile. He laughed lightly as Vanessa stuck out her hand in case he would jump foward.

Vanessa too was utterly horrified and she wished that someone would ensure her safety at that moment. She was just that scared. She wondered what (M/N) would do if he was there. She only felt this twice before when she passed by (M/N)'s room on the first day Yami told everyone he needed to be left alone and at the Water Temple behind the vine wall . This was the same powerful mana she felt before it disappeared. She wondered if (M/N) could fight him head on as he was now.

Vanessa could feel the sweat dribbling down her forehead and her sweaty palms. They had just come there to scout yet they came upon a sight like this. It really was downright terrifying. Luck's face was utterly mortified as he held a terrified smile. It pained him to admit it but he really didn't want to fight that man as he trembled. He felt weak and he wanted (M/N) to come. He wanted (M/N) to reassure him that everything would be fine.

Magna bit his lip as he felt himself draw blood. He had to stay still until the enemy left. Despite how pathetic he sounded, a part of him wanted to return back to the base where he could watch (M/N) spar against Luck. This man only took a few minutes to destroy this part of the Diamond Kingdom. He made it seem like they were beneath him. Who knows what else he could do. He really wished Flower boy would come and just reassure him that this man wouldn't kill him easily on the spot as if he was just a bug.

The man who everyone was terrified of watched the surroundings of the dead bodies feeling no emotions. His back was turned to the three Black Bull members who were hiding. He was honestly dissatisfied that no one gave him a fight. At least they got more territory of the Diamond Kingdom. Quite a large amount too. He looked down at the photo in his hand. The weird feeling of happiness that he wasn't used to came up a bit that he rejected as he looked at the picture. A picture of a young (H/C) boy with a bright smile with his arms around the man's shoulder and his brothers when they were younger.

"We're coming for you (M/N)"

A/N: Oh, everyone really wants a piece of (M/N). They have history. Thanks for reading and commenting!

 Thanks for reading and commenting!