146 ~ love and elders

Saying she was happy, was an understatement

Saying she was happy, was an understatement. Roseanne was so gleefully content with everything going on in her life to the point where it almost felt near perfect. Of course, there were some things she wished were different. And of course, there were still some things that needed a little working on.

But neither of them were alone to work on them, as over the course of these past few months, Lisa and her have been inseparable. Always at each other's sides. Always catering to the other. Always making sure one would eat and the other would say their positive affirmations, until their nearly perfect lives grew even closer to attainable perfection.

Until her body had fully healed, and Lisa's mind came to rest. Until the two of them were whole again, something neither of them had felt in a very long time. And it wasn't until late one night, after they had been picked up and dropped off by Jisoo's mother after a good few hours of drinking with Jensoo and friends, that they came to realize this.

What ever they had drank in that dully lit Seoul bar had made them the loudest and giggliest duo at the table. Seulgi being the calmest of the bunch, as BamBam began to join in on their jokes. Jensoo, too busy making out to even try and comprehend what Chaeyoung and Lisa were saying.

Yet after they had been dropped off, and the two of them tripped around the house in overdramatic shushes while making their way upstairs, they began loving on one another like a grand one night stand. Only a one night stand, that ended up with two drunks trying their best to look up the closest places they could elope.

"We're not allowed!"

"What?"

"We're not allowed to!" Lisa had began sobbing. "It says same-sex, it's not re-recig-recognized."

Chaeyoung can only assume they both began annoyingly sobbing together, because the only factual thing she remembers was Momma Ami busting down the door wondering who had died. Not the fondest of memories, considering it was yet again another time the mother had seen them naked. But Ami always cracked up when they'd reminisce on the night, because the reason why they had been crying was just 'too pure' in her eyes.

And it wasn't just drunken Chae and Lisa who've thought about marriage, as she has been finding her sober self thinking about it quite frequently too. Especially when Lisa would make her breakfast, or vice versa. When they'd have those tender, domestic moments in the house where it felt like it was their own.

She's always wanted a family, and has always wanted to marry Lisa ever since they shared their first kiss. And now that Lisa was finally home, and home for good, she may add, everything was falling into place. Her heart was forever warm knowing Lisa was out of that company, and only wanting to stay by her side. Be there for her, through every new obstacle that came their way. Which wasn't many, thankfully. But the Thai was still there, and that's all that mattered.

Roseanne opened her eyes at the feeling of fingers stroking through her hair. Waking her from her happiness induced coma, and bringing her back into reality.