147 ~ when in thailand

One of the bathroom bulbs flickered briefly as Chaeyoung finished her makeup

One of the bathroom bulbs flickered briefly as Chaeyoung finished her makeup. Placing her mascara back in her bag and zipping it up, before looking at herself in the mirror.

She took in a deep breath, exhaling it through her parted lips as she looked down to the counter she was now gripping. Fading pink counter top that she had spent hours scrubbing, finally being lifted of the dye she had spilled over it nearly a week ago.

Chaeyoung glanced up just in time to see a body enter the room, and snake two hands onto her hips. Letting them glide up and wrap around her waist, as Lisa leaned in against her back.

"You about ready to go?" The brunette questioned softly. Trailing her lips across exposed neck, where Chaeyoung tilted her head to provide a little more space for her girlfriend to work.

"Yeah..." She replied airily. Enjoying the warm kisses that were left on her skin. Giving her slight butterflies as Lisa began kissing back up her neck. Finishing her small bout of affection with a soft peck behind the ear.

Chaeyoung loosened her grip on the counter and spun around in Lisa's arms. Wrapping her hands around the brunette's neck and taking in Lisa's airport ready appearance.

White bucket hat covering her hair, with a simple black crop top beneath black and gold jersey. Unbuttoned, so Chaeyoung's eyes could trail down her toned torso, to her blue jeans below. Then back up, past her necklaces to the brunette's eyes that were angled down.

Lisa had a soft smile on her face as she studied Chaeyoung's short sleeve. White, which her pink hair contrasted beautifully against. Deep blue, near black skirt was long and simple, yet highlighted Rosie's height and legs perfectly.

"You look pretty." She whispered out. Lifting her eyes to Chaeyoung's and widening her grin when she saw the smile in response.

"Thanks, so do you." Chaeng replied while leaning in and kissing Lisa's lips. "Honesty, you look more sexy than pretty. But you know, that's just because of this..."

Chaeyoung looked back down over Lisa's body, making the brunette chuckle and kiss the older's jaw softly. Feeling as her body was pulled inwards by the hands on her neck, and pressed up against the Australian's.

"You better not be distracting yourself from the fact we have to go." Lisa muttered as the fingertips that were looped around her neck started to play with her baby hairs. "Chaeyoung..."

"I'm not." Rosie replied while bringing her lips to Lisa's. "Just wanted a proper hug."

"Oh... mhm..." She rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung smiled softly, making an advance to kiss her more. But Lisa leaned her head away, leaving her to frown at the toned woman.

"Rosie... we have to go." Lisa voiced. "We can't be late."

She pouted further.

"I want to kiss you, I do, but can we in the car? I already called the driver, he'll be here any minute."