30

Jungkook POV :
I was driving and lost in so many thoughts until we arrived at the police station I put my mask on and walked out to the building.
Officer : mr Jeon I will track down the place then we can go ". I nodded and set down .
Hyungsik: " we are all here for you don't worry ".
Jungkook: " I just hope nothing happen to my son ". He nodded I looked up to find jiyong coming my way .
Jiyong: " jungkook the man run away 2 days ago and we still didn't find him , I think he has something with the kidnapping ". I looked at him .
Officer: " are you sure ?".
Jiyong : " yeah that day we changed his place in prison but I think he has allies with someone else ".
Jichul : " if he kidnapped jeonsan then he might know you Jungkook ".
Jiyong : " me and taecyong searches we found some files in his house and it's all you both pictures ". That means it's him who send the pictures to Taehyung.
Jungkook: " the same pictures he send to Taehyung ". He widen his eyes .
Taecyong : " jungkook the day when you send jiyong to take him to basement he was with a girl ".
Jungkook: " you mean ?".
Jiyong : " they were fucking ". I felt disgusted.
Jichul : " this shithead ".
Jungkook:" is this girl you found her with him ?". I pulled the picture that was in the officers hand .
Jiyong : " it's exactly her but we didn't know she was his partner, we thought that she was a prostitute ".
Jungkook:" fuck , that's bad ". Hoseok came inside I think he heard everything.
Hoseok : " I will kill him with my hand ". He was in tears .
Jungkook: " don't dirty your hands with someone like him ". He set on a chair
Jungkook: " weren't you with them ?". He nodded
Hoseok: " namjoon is here too we left yoongi and Chanyeol with them and the police are guarding the mansion ". I nodded .
I grabbed my phone because it rings.
Jungkook: " hello hyung ".
Yoongi : " jungkook we are at the hospital ".
Jungkook: " what ?". He was panting.
Yoongi : " taehyung was shot , someone pretended to be a cop came in and shot Taehyung when he was about to run another cop caught him ". I fell down .
Jungkook: " I-is he okay ?".
Yoongi : " the bullet went near his heart Jungkook ". I started shaking.hyungsik grabbed the phone and talked to yoongi .
Then he grabbed his phone and called someone.
Hyungsik: " to the hospital if anything happens to my family you will regret guard the hospital ".
Guy : " yes boss ". He pulled his phone down .
End of call
Jungkook: " I'm lost , I'm lost , I'm loooost ". I screamed.
Jichul : " be strong son ".
Officer: " mr Jeon go with that man we will give you protection ". I nodded and followed with them I put the outfit protection and waited in a room and one of the officers came with a handcuffed man dragging him .
Officer : " why did you shot him ?". The man laughed.
Man : " do you think I'm stupid ?". I glared at him its the man who shot Taehyung. I punched him hard that he fell with his chair down .
Jungkook: " if you don't talk I will end you and your family be sure I can destroy you , you peace of crap ". He groaned in pain .
Man : " I don't have a family I only want to fulfill my girlfriend dream ,for me to get that pussy fucked ". I again punched him .
Jungkook: " then say good bye to your girlfriend ".
Man : " then you will say goodbye to your son ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " oh so the so called girlfriend is sunmi ?". He widen his eyes
Man : " how do you know her ". I laughed
Jungkook: " apparently you're not the only one that fucked her ". He got up ready to attack but he groaned in pain because I punched him that his nose was bloody and dislocated.
Officer : " we have some information ". I turned .
Hyungsik : " let's talk privately ".
We went inside a room and the officers came
Officer : " mr Jeon if they know we captured him they will do something else ,we have to pretend that this man is still not caught ".
Taecyong : " I will wear his clothes and pretend it's me for them to not understand what we are planning ".
Jungkook: " you mean you will trick them ?".
Wooyoung: " jungkook I think they are either tracking us or has someone following so if we trick the person we will catch them all ".
Officer : " I think the person has someone working with us in this building ".
Jungkook: " he was a mafia before ".
Jiyong : " then he will have people work here to get information ".
Hyungsik: " let's separate if someone work for him let's pretend we are searching for something he will give us the wrong information then we use it with a cover up and real information then get to the main one ". We all nodded.
Officer: " are you wearing your chest protection ? the police uniform is there". We all nodded .
Chansung: " I have someone in mind he seems disturbed to see Jungkook here ".
Jungkook: " the man that you catched now we need to hide him ". They nodded . I was walking around with my mask on to hide my face and I changed as a police officer for that specific person thinking that I work with  him then we will know what his plan is .
I walked and then grabbed my phone and called yoongi  .
Jungkook: " hello hyung ".
Yoongi : " jungkook ".
Jungkook: " is everything alright ?, is he okay ?".
Yoongi : " you don't have to worry the doctor said he need blood packets everything is fine ". I sighed
Jungkook: " take care of him please I will come as soon as I finish ".
Yoongi: " don't dare to come until you finish the mission ".
Jungkook: " I will hyung ".
Yoongi : " be strong kook , we all are here for you ". I smiled a little.
Jungkook: " thank you hyung take care of them ".
Yoongi : " I will , stay safe ". We hang up and I walked with Chansung and then we stopped at one conversation ".
" he is here , we are ruined , the plan was to have Taehyung not Jungkook ". I looked at Chansung and he made a shh 🤫 face to me and I nodded .
———————————————————————
To be continued

 ———————————————————————To be continued