Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the PJO or HoO characters (they go to Uncle Rick), neither do I own any of the Marvel characters (they go to Marvel studios).

*IMPORTANT*
Please for the sake of the story remember that Thanos has all the Infinity Stones except the reality stone which is still at Camp Half-Blood .

Hazel P.O.V.

Thirteenth September, 28 days left.

Today is the day we head off to Wakanda. The Avengers said that it's extremely futuristic there, not that living here doesn't feel futuristic.

Grover went off to Camp Half-Blood to deliver a message to Chiron and to  greet Juniper properly. The message that he was supposed to deliver was that he should send all the half-bloods and other forces to Wakanda. Grover is supposed to give him the coordinates and all the needed details. Such as to bring Greek Fire and pegasi.

Right now I'm in the main room with all the other residents of this huge apartment we're living in. We are sitting at the table and making some final plans.

"So we are going to fly with the jet to Wakanda, it should take about twelve to thirteen hours," Steve said.

"Woah, woah, woah," Percy said clearly distraught. "In a jet? Like the thing that flies?" Worry lines form on his forehead. A few of the half-bloods chuckle at this while the Avengers stare confused.

"Percy, it'll be fine," Jason said calmingly, Percy didn't calm down at all. "I'll be in the jet as well, so my dad won't shoot us down."

"Shoot us down?!" Clint exclaimed looking almost as worried as Percy.

"No, no, no, NO! I'm not taking any chances!" Percy is so distressed I can barely contain my own laughter. Jason just sighs and massages his brow.

"Wait, why would his dad want to shoot you down?" Tony asked confused.

"His dad is Jupiter, remember," Reyna said between laughter.

"Yeah and Jupiter or Zeus and Poseidon, Percy's dad, have a rivalry going on," I filled them in a bit more trying to hide the grin forming on my face.

"When I was twelve Zeus told me to never go into the sky or he would shoot me down, thus killing me and everyone on the aircraft," Percy said calming down a bit.

"But he wouldn't do that right? I mean you're saving the world?" Bruce said, he is extremely kindhearted clearly, not at all ready for a battle. I wonder how he got here then? Wait, doesn't he turn into some green guy, I'm not sure?

"Jupiter is the king of the gods he can practically do anything he wants and still get away with it," Piper said. Thunder rumble slightly and Percy looked up at the sky angrily.

"Seems Big Bolt is having a bad hair day today anyway," Percy said and lightning flashed not to far from the tower.

"Percy! Shut your mouth before you get us all killed," Annabeth scolded him like a small child. Nico chuckled slightly at this.

"Well, I'm not going into the air," Percy said crossing his arms.

"Then how do you plan on getting to Wakanda within the day?" Natasha asked him crossing her arms as well.

"Do you guys have like a boat of some sort?" Percy asked.

"Yeah I have a few dockd at New York harbour," Tony said smugly. "You can use Miss Conduct, she has enough space for 5 passengers to live comfortably and she can go about 100 knots even in choppy waters thanks to a few tinkerings I made."

"Cool, I can make it go extra fast with my powers so it should take us about... Annabeth, do the math please," Percy said which earned him a few laughs. After less than a few seconds Annabeth replied.

"It should take us about thirty two hours round about. Depends on the size of the boat and the weight," Annabeth said.

"Oh, it's very light about 300kg without passengers," Tony happily applied the knowledge.

"Ok, so that will probaly take twenty four hours at most, at least fifteen hours," Annabeth said again. Gods she's good at thinking fast. I can see that the others in the room are thinking the same as me.

"So who wants to come with?" Percy asked clasping his hands together.

"Me," Annabeth said eagerly. A few of the Avengers look like they want to object, since Annabeth is our main strategist and so forth, but they luckily hold their tongues. That leaves three spots and I'm definitely not going. I hate boats. Just the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. "I don't think any other demigods should be on the boat as well. The monsters might catch our scent easier that way, but in the jet you'll probaly be moving too fast for them." The half-bloods including me nod at this or mumble in agreement.

"I'll go with you as well," Tony said.

"Good, the other two slots can be filled with some of our other reinforcements. Nat, call Peter and Scott, tell the two of them that they have to meet Tony at New York harbour, the rest must stay where they are," Steve said.

"On it, Cap," Natasha said while walking out of the room.

"Ok any questions?" Steve asked one last time. We've been over the plan millions of times. Everyone knows exactly what to do, when to do it, and why they should do it.

The group who are going with the boat gathered supplies and headed off to the harbour. The rest of us double check on everything and anything we might need. Then we head off to the roof where there are two jets. The jets are very big, spacious and beyond my understanding. There is enough space for about twenty passengers in each jet. We divide into two groups and climb onto the jets. In the jet I am in there is a pilot, some S.H.I.E.L.D. agent from the looks of his uniform. Then there is Frank, Nico, Will, Natasha and Clint. In the other jet there's Reyna, Jason, Piper, Steve, Bruce and probaly another S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot.

The engines start and we take off. The jet has lush white seats and small windows. The seats are rotatable. The view from the windows are slightly scary, because this big chunk of metal is somehow levitating itself high into the air.

"First stop; S.H.I.E.L.D. base 1-0-5," Natasha said to us. "That's where we will pick up some more of our reinforcements and head on straight to Wakanda. It should take about five minutes for us to get there, so don't get to comfortable."