Chapter 28

As I opened my eyes I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes trying to come to my senses with where I was. When I realized what happened before I blacked out I shot up and my hands immediately shot towards my neck. I then realized I was back in the heart castle and I sighed with relief. "Where's everyone? Tybalt is usually in the room." I said confused.

I decided to get dressed. As I got out of bed I collapsed onto the floor and suddenly Tybalt entered my room seeing me collapsing. "R-Roxy!" Tybalt rushed towards me to see if I was okay. "Are you okay Your Majesty?" Tybalt said concerned. "Y-yes I am." Tybalt helped me sit back on the bed and I was trying to catch my breath. "How long have I been asleep Tybalt?" I asked gripping my forehead that hurt suddenly. "About a week now but I think it's better if you talk to The Wizard King and the captains about what happened. I'll get your clothes ready and get a maid to help you get dressed." Tybalt said as he rang the maid's bell. I just nodded and let the maid help me get dressed. "Why do I feel so out of energy?" I asked myself.

As the maid finished helping me get dressed Tybalt escorted me towards where everyone was. Tybalt knocked on the door and heard a conformation to enter. Everyone stared at Tybalt and Tybalt looked at Tybalt. It was a look that asked if his sister was awake. Tybalt just nodded and opened the door so that I could enter. "It seems I'm always the center of attention lately." I chuckled weakly and scratched my cheek. Everyone chuckled with me and it made them feel a bit more relaxed since I lifted the mood of the room a bit.

I went to sit next to Lolopechka. All eyes were on me again and I started to dislike the attention. "I missed the days where I was ignored." I said to myself. Julius cleared his throat. "So Roxy... do you remember anything that happened from last week's battle?" Everyone was looking at me with serious faces. "Not ... really. Everything is a blur to me from the point where Udine protected me. Everything after I have no idea what happened. I thought I might've blacked out but you all wouldn't be looking at me like this if that was the case and I wouldn't feel this exhausted. So I guess I lost control?" I asked with a worried expression.

Suddenly Asta stood up and was standing in front of me. "You were so Amazing Queen Roxy. You were like, angry. Your grimoires came out and pushed us all onto the ground, those devil users too and you used Captain Nozel's magic and celestial magic at once injuring those devil users and made them run back to the Spade kingdom with their tails between their legs. You were so amazing!" the room was silent and I processed what Asta just said. Everyone face palmed since they wanted to gradually tell me what happened.

"You sure you didn't dream that Asta? There's no way I could possibly do that.." I looked at everyone hoping they would laugh at that ridiculous story, but no one laughed. "Right?" I finished my sentence. I was still looking for someone to say that that what Asta said was fake. But still no one spoke. I put my face in my head. "How the hell did I do that?!" I asked still not believing what Asta said. "We're still trying to fully figure that out ourselves. But it does seem like you were blessed with the magic of the God of Time, Chronos." Julius said.

I burst out laughing at what Julius just said. "Okay now I know that this was all a joke. Good one Julius. Me using a God's Magic. That's absurd!" I said beginning to stop laughing when I suddenly heard a voice and I zoned out. "Come find me Roxy. I will give you the answers you seek!" I stood up walking towards the window and Julius saw I wasn't me and rushed to stop me from jumping out of the window. Everyone was shocked at what I was doing. Just as I stepped with one foot on the window's edge I regained my senses. I saw Julius was holding me. "W-wait. What just happened?!" I said freaking out. "I just heard someone said I need to find them and suddenly I'm about to jump out of the window?! This is too much to process I said as I slumped against the wall onto the floor hugging my knees hiding my face from everyone.

"So it's true then? When Julius had my magic sealed and told me it was too strong to handle I didn't expect it to be like this!" I said tearing up a bit but no one noticed since my face was hidden. Julius crouched in front of me and patted my head trying to comfort me.

A while later I was caught up with what happened and we started talking about where the Altar of the Time God Chronos could be located. "So I'm guessing Chronos is the voice I'm hearing. It does seem like he wants to talk to me as much as we want answers from him." I said tiredly. This meeting went on way too long and I was getting tired. "But finding the Altar is going to be difficult since the age of the Gods were centuries ago and most Shrines and Altars wouldn't have survived that long since most have stopped worshiping the Gods." William said. Suddenly Julius and I both had a hunch appear and we looked at each other as if we were sharing the same mind and the captains noticed it. "Found something you want to share with us Novachrono siblings?" Yami said.

"There might be a place we could look at." I started. We originally had a home in the borders of the Common Realm and the Forsaken Realm." Julius continued. "But that's where our ancestors lived before they gained the status of nobility. We still use the home as a breakaway from the capital from time to time." I continued. "There was a sundial located on top of the mountain." Julius said. "Our parents told us that that was the apparent location where the Novachrono family's magic lineage started." I said. "This was where our ancestors were given the title of protectors of time, and that might explain why Roxy's magic went berserk the day our parents died." Julius said and I looked down still sad at what I did. "That was the first time we went to that lake house and the first time we saw the sundial. We both touched it in hopes of it granting us strong time magic." I said. "There might be an altar barrier there or a portal that leads to one!"

"It's worth a look." Lolopechka said. "We can get the other magic knight captains who are still at the Clover Kingdom to go check it out!" I said and everyone nodded. Julius sent out a request to the remaining captains to meet where they usually do so that we could talk with them through a transmition.

~~~Chapter 28 Done!

Clover Fact #28: Gordon's favorite things are his poorly made doll collection and strawberry shortcake

A/N: Wow chapter 28! This has turned into my longest fanfic to date. I really hope you all are enjoying this! I know most stuff doesn't coordinate with the anime and manga but I said there will be OC in this.

As always credit to Wlop for the cover art