148 ~ heart is hers

When you've been planning a wedding for the past several months, a bachelorette(s) party really wasn't on Roseanne's mind

When you've been planning a wedding for the past several months, a bachelorette(s) party really wasn't on Roseanne's mind. But Jennie was adamant on having a girl's night together. One where everyone could enjoy the company of each other, and plenty of drinks. All while forgetting about any modern day worries.

Like which venue they were going to decide on for the wedding? Which kind of flowers they wanted to design the table tops? What colors? What day they'll finally decide on to tie the knot and what will they do to keep the reporters out whilst they did?

"Chaeng?"

Roseanne was a hot mess of planning. Her mind constantly racing over the fine details for these past few weeks without pause. She couldn't rest, or sleep soundly. Overly excited about the future but needing to plan accordingly, so it'd be absolutely perfect.

"Rosie?"

If she didn't, it might not be. She may slip, literally. Fall right on her ass while walking down the aisle, all cause she couldn't see through her own tears. She'll have to wear waterproof mascara. Layer it thick enough that even if she bawls, she'll find her way. Straight to Lisa. Straight to her future wife to be.

"Hubby!" Jennie exclaimed. Finally shaking the woman's shoulders. "Jeez, you okay? You sorta spaced out there..."

Roseanne's wide eyes softened as she nodded her head shyly. Chuckling a bit before acknowledging she's been called multiple times, and had no idea what for.

"Sorry, but what were we talking about?"

"Well, for starters, I called you Hubby." Jennie put a hand on her hip. "Then you said we may have to divorce considering you're marrying the banged chick with a stick up her ass."

"I do not!" Lisa groaned from the living room.

"Do too! Or else you wouldn't care about her calling me wifey AND she wouldn't want to divorce me!"

"I'm fucking marrying her! I'm her wifey!"

"Oh boohoo." Jennie foe cried, exiting the kitchen and entering the living room to pick on Lisa further. Roseanne following with a smile.

"I'm Lisa and my fiancé doesn't love me anymore..." Jen sniffed. "One look at Jennie Kim and now she's her wifey, not me! Woe is me..."

Lisa shot up and made a beeline towards Jennie, but Chaeyoung stepped between them. Resting her hand on Lisa's chest as she practically leaned against her fiancé, wrapping her other hand around her waist.

"She's just teasing you." She whispered. Lisa exhaling while staring down Jennie, before wrapping her arms around Roseanne and turning to rest her head against hers.

"And Rosie tames the beast." Yeri chuckled while still petting Luca. Leo not too far from her either.

"I'm not a beast!" Lisa spat back. Being shushed from speaking any further by Chaeyoung's kisses to her lips. Though she wouldn't have been heard over all the other girls' laughter.