29

"Lemme Spoil you, baby"

Dion POV:

"Dion!" She yelled over the crowd as her little hands gripped the back of my coat. If I weren't too busy fighting tourist then I would have melted at the sight of her clinging to me that tightly. "Hold up!" I yell back and move her so that she was tucked safely into my side, her little face full of anxiety and panic as people pushed and shoved to get into stores.

"I wanna go home!" Her voice shook as she yelled over the crowd of people but it was quickly drowned out by the voices that surrounded us. I pull her against me tighter, "It's gonna be okay, baby.. Just hold onto me." Tears welled in her eyes but she didn't say anything as she gripped my arm tighter.

The big colorful sign of  Toys R Us shined brightly along with all the other neon billboards in Times Square. Her hand pointed to it, her eyes lighting up as she tucked her self tighter against me, "I-I see it!" I could barely hear her voice over all the commotion but it was all the motivation I needed to bully through the crowd, ignoring the curses and angry looks, to get inside the giant toy store.

The revolving doors flooded heat onto our faces, making me sigh in relief as we escaped the cold air. Jocelyn finally let out a large breath, "This air is so germy and nasty!" She frowned as she shook her head. I chuckle softly, "All them bodies.. Smell like ass." I laugh and gives me a look but giggles nonetheless before turning her attention to the store.

In less than a second, she was leading me to the stuffed animal section, her eyes bright as her little legs went plowing towards the animals. "Look at this!" She screamed excitedly and grabbed a giant bear. She couldn't even wrap all her arms around it as she squished it against her chest, "I wanna get it!" She practically bounced with excitement as she squeezed the hell out of it.

Shit almost made me jealous.

I grab the price tag, "Lemme see- 500?!" I choke out and she stops smiling, the sparkle disappearing as a frown made its way in her face "Oh.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know.. I just picked it up and stuff." She put it back on the shelf neatly before frowning slightly, "I didn't know New York was so expensive..haha.." She laughed lightly but her eyes betrayed her as they longingly looked back at the bear before looking at me, "We can just look, today." She smiles and grabs my hand, trying to pull me out the section.

I grab the animal and stuff it back in her arms, ignoring her confused look, "I was just playing.. Take it." She looked nervous as she hesitantly hugged it tighter, "No. I don't want you spending money on me and stuff." She moved to place it back but I snapped my fingers, making her pause, "Lemme spoil you, baby" Relief flooded her features as her lips lifted to a smile but guild still lingered, "Okay.. I can pay for half a-and we can share him." I shake my head and wave her off, "Issa gift because you did good outside." Her eyes widened before her cheeks began to turn pink, "But I cried.." I shook my head as I pulled her into my side, "But you didn't give up and you kept close like I said. You did good." I press a kiss to her head and watch a smile spread across her lips, "Yeah.. I did good." She repeated to herself before hugging her new stuffed animal happily, "I did good." She mumbled softly and I could have kissed the fuck out of her face from how adorable she was.

"Let's go check out some more stuff." I nod towards the heaps of toys and fun things all over the place. She more than excitedly nodded her head as she rushed forward to the candy section. I couldn't help my laugh as she struggled to see over the bear as it swallowed her up.

"Dion! Look!" She gasped loudly as she picked up a giant Hershey bar, "I need it!" She turned to me and I chuckled as I took it from her, "It's bigger than ya head.. and ya jawn big ah shit." She gave me a glare as she shook her head, "Nope! Ya head way bigger than mines!" She points to my head and I fake gasp, "You so mean.. Imma have to put the bear back now." I reach for it and she grips it tightly, choking the shit outta it, "No! You said I was good and earned it and so I get to keep it." Her lips formed a cute pout as she moved the bear away from me.

I shake my head, "Nah you right.. Lemme hold him and you get your candy." She shakes her head again, "No. He stays with me." She turns around and goes back to her candy shopping, her nose in the air as she occasionally sent me lil glare as her grubby hands picked up candy. Half of me wanted to grip her bad ass up but the other half wanted to spoil her.

"I can always discipline her later... Let her enjoy now." I take a deep breath and shake my head, "Imma go grab a basket. Don't go far." She only nodded her head as she focused on which candy to scoop in her already fat baggie.

This big ass store was like a maze as I made my way back to the front of the section. Loud ass kids ran by me as their parents called after them, teenagers made out in corners, and some adults were too busy blocking walkways to even care.

Everybody need they asses beat.

I snatch a basket up before pushing my way back to the candy station only for Jocelyn to be completely gone. I frown deeply and look around for her curly hair and big ass bear but couldn't spot her. "Jocelyn!" I yell over the crowd and get a few glares but I don't give a fuck as I give them one back, "Fuck you starin at?" I push through the crowd and look out for her, "Damn!"

————————-

Hey y'all!!! I'm back!!!

It's my final day of school tomorrow so we lit agaiinnnn!!