Prove Your Worth

(Y/N) POV

I get home and immediately go to my room to change into my new two star Goku Uniform.

I put on the long coat and the gloves, the pants and shoes were the same.

(Y/N): This feels much better than the one star!

The reinvigorating feeling I got from putting the one star on felt much stronger with this one.

I went downstairs, looking for something to punch and test out my new strength.

(Y/N): This will do.

I walk towards a little wooden table besides the couch I wasn't really using for anything. It was pretty resistent considering the size, I punch it once and it shatters completely.

(Y/N): Holy shit!

While I was thinking about how strong I became with this uniform, that godamn headache I returned.

(Y/N): Ack!

I NEED
MORE!

I haven't had this in months, I need to find out what this is soon. For now, I'll just relax and wait for tomorrow, Lady Satsuki said I was gonna have a "busy day". Wonder what she meant by that.

Timeskip

I make it to Honnouji just to be met by Mako, flying towards me like a missile again. I gave up on trying to dodge her hugs for some time now.

Mako: (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N): Hey, Mako! How are you so early today?

Mako: I heard you became a two star, so I wanted to congratulate you!

(Y/N): Aww, thanks!

We talked for a bit more and went to our respective classes.

The day passes and it's already time to leave. As always, I meet Mako near the exit, but she stops me from leaving.

(Y/N): Mako, what are you doing?

Mako: You better prepare for your big fight!

(Y/N): My wha-

(Y/N)(L/N)!

I look up and see Lady Satsuki standing atop of a huge staircase alongside the Elite Four, with her sword on the ground.

Satsuki: Now that you are a two star uniform holder, you will have to prove your worth, not just for me, but for the entirety of Honnouji Academy!

A boxing ring suddenly appears in the middle of the empty courtyard.

Satsuki: Therefore, will you be utilizing the power of your newly acquired two star Goku Uniform to face this man.

A guy wearing full boxing gear comes running towards the ring and jumps in. The gloves are made out of life fibers and one was, for some reason, bigger than the other one.

???: My name is Takaharu Fukuroda, president of Honnouji Academy's very own boxing club!