{Special Chapter} - 10k

----------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: This is not part of the story, it's only a little gift for you guys because we hit 10k views on "Clueless". Thank you so much, as always I'll thank you in more detail in the end.

----------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing?"

"Lord!" I shouted, startled. I looked to my side and slapped the person's shoulder, mad at them to snoop around like that and almost give me a heart attack.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He quickly put his hands up in surrender, laughing. His eyes averted to my computer and I widened my eyes, remembering what I was doing.

I quickly shut my laptop off giving him no time to see what I was doing.

He arched his eyebrow "You were writing"

"How do you see everything? For heaven's sake..." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Let me guess, you really don't want me to ask what you were writing by the way you shut it off like the world was about to end?"

"You damn right I don't" I got up and started walking away, putting my laptop inside my backpack, heading to my next class.

I heard footsteps behind me and I didn't even bother to look.

"I'm not going to tell you, Dongmin" I stopped abruptly on my track making him hit me with his chest.

"Woah, watch out! You can't just stop like that, I almost fell on you" I turned around and gave him an innocent smile that was more like a smirk.

I'm going to tease him so badly.

"Is that a blush I see on your cheeks?" I came closer to him, looking at his cheeks. He took a step back and cleared his throat, looking at me with a frown.

"Obviously not"

"Is that right? I could swear I saw you getting red" He shook his head and a mocking smile was placed on his lips, stepping closer to me again.

"Do you really think by teasing me I will forget about whatever you were trying to hide from me?"

I shrugged, punching him again on the shoulder "At least I tried"

"But you were writing something, is that something that embarrasses you?" I nodded slowly and a smirk grew wider on his face "Was it about me?"

"Ugh, hell no!" I frowned, making a disgusted face "I've told you already, the day I write about you it won't be a good sign"

"Why?"

"Because it will mean I hate you" I started "Or love you"  I whispered the last words, not really wanting him to hear it.

"Then why were you hiding it from me?" I sighed and crossed my arms, pressing my lips together.

"You won't ever let this go, will you?" He shook his head, showing me his white teeth in a smile "Stop, smiling. You know I can't resist your smile"

"My best weapon" He winked at me and I faked I was puking.

"But you have to promise me you won't tell anyone!"

"I will not"

"Pinky promise" I extended my hand to him and looked at him straight in the eyes with a serious face, wanting him to know I wasn't joking around about this. He looked at my hand and smiled, wrapping his little finger around mine.