Chapter 1

(Not everything that happens in this book will not be canon,if I change something it's probably intentional but feel free to let me know anyways just in case it's a mistake on my end...enjoy!)

(Also the dialogue for this y/n will be a bit odd...you'll see in a bit but I assure its apart of his character and will be explained as time goes on...)

Why do people fear fire?

The big body of Water is called the ocean...

Then there is the Earth itself...a giant piece of rock...

And then the Air we breathe...the large invisible Air...essential for all life...

But a big body of Fire takes that all away...

It burns the earth,covering it in flames...

It takes the oxygen out the air making it unbreatheable...

And the sheer heat makes the water itself evaporate...

The most destructive...powerful...most feared element...

Fire...

The cold south pole...the extreme temperatures make inhospitable to most animals and many people but the southern water tribe thrives here..

Making the most of what they have and living off the land...

One of the things they have to do is fish for food...which is where we begin...

Sokka:Katara stop moving the canoe you're gonna mess me up...

Katara:You ever think that the reason it's moving is because you're leaning over it?

She takes off a glove of hers and starts to pick up a sphere of water containing a fish

Katara:Sokka look! I got one!

Sokka:Yea yea...let me just...

He leans over a bit more as he accidentally hits the bubble of water above his head