BNHA Part 15

--Aeden--

The horn blares,signalling the start of the match between Ashido and Denki versus Principal Nezu in Field Gamma.

Announcer:Team Ashido and Kaminari. Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

The two of them start running toward a direction.

Ashido:Okay! So,what do you wanna do? | Denki:Uh,let's just run. Even if he does find us,he's tiny! I can take care of him with my electricity. Maybe you shouldn't use your powers,it might look bad if you melt the principal. | Mina:I know,right?

The sound of metal being banged on was heard repeatedly as Mina and Denki stopped in their tracks.

Mina:Hey,what's that noise? | Denki:It couldn't be the principal,could it?

One last bang was heard until the sound of metal breaking apart was heard above them.

Denki:*looks up* Watch out!

Both of them start running like their life was on the line as the wave of metal and cement debris continued to fall on them.

Mina:*running* Kaminari! What the crap is going on?! | Denki:I don't know but it's bad for us!

I couldn't hear what Kaminari said next as the sound of the debris falling was too much.

Clyde:The principal look quite comfortable in that crane. | Midoriya:Yeah,but...how's he causing all this? | Asui:I don't know,he's too far away. | Momo:He must've predicted their movements. | Asui:Predicted? | Aeden:Yeah,he must've planned his attacks through sophisticated calculations. I was thinking the same thing,Momo! | Principal Nezu:*through a speaker* I can cause chain reactions depending on what I destroy.

Principal Nezu then destroyed the wall of a factory and several pieces of debris fall into the various pipes and electrical wires around the area,causing explosions or even more falling debris.

Principal Nezu:*through a speaker* Such calculations are easy to make as a simple cup of tea! Unfortunately,those two don't realize...that one by one I'm sealing off their direct path to the escape gate! A genius villain can always win from above,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Recovery Girl:In the past,humans have conducted horrible experiments on Nezu. So,in times like this,he jets his engines.

Mina:Kaminari,can't you just zap him or something? | Denki:I have no idea where he's hiding and I don't wanna waste all my shots yet. You want me to end up brain dead? Let's just make for the exit. | Mina:Sure,but where is that,even?! | Denki:Uhm,this way!

Both of them turn a corner and see that the way is blocked by debris.

Denki:That's not good...

Metal creaks above them and they immediately leaped forward to avoid getting crushed by the metal debris.

Denki:Man,he's seriously trying to kill us! | Principal Nezu:There's no way out,students! C'mon,use your heads! Think carefully! WORK THOSE HERO BRAINS! | Mina:Over here,this way! | Denki:Right!

Mina melted a hole to a wall and they both get inside of some factory.

Aeden:*sigh* They already lost... | Clyde:Indeed. One more attack from Principal Nezu and they will be stuck within the debris. (as Clyde finished talking,Principal Nezu smashed the factory that Mina and Denki was inside) | Midoriya:Incredible,he's two steps ahead! | Asui:And they can't attack him if they don't know where to find him! What an impressive brain! | Momo:The principal's strategy is almost perfect.

In the end,time ran out as they simply run around what basically is a maze at this point.

Announcer:Team Ashido and Kaminari have failed due to the time expiring!