Chapter Five

Sorry for the long wait. But anyway here is the new chapter.

Its for blackivy99, NikitaMeyboom and Ofmiceand_squidji.

Thank you guys so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

"She is your mother? You have got to be kidding me, right? She is such an downright psycopathic (i hope this is hiw you write it) person, how could anyone be with her? How did you survive in that hell?", Jade asked crealry shocked.

Eric shoot her a look that said 'are you serious?' And aswered: "With spending lots of time away from home."

Jade setteled herself next to him again and asked: "Then how do we stop this mess with the divergents from hapening?"

"I have not the slightest idea, Jade. Not the slightest."

They sat next to each other quietly once again, but never it was akward to one of them. Then suddenly Jade spoke up and said: "We could speak with Four? Maybe he has an idea."

Eric shot her an dark look and said: "Why the hell do you think Four has the answer? He is from Abnegtion not Erudite." "'cause sometimes it is the best to step back from the whole thing and ask an outsider. Besides that you know that Erudites think way too much."

"Even if I agree on asking Four to help. Why do you think he would actually help us. Remember i am the big bad Eric, no one likes me and i am untrustworthy."

Jade looked him in the eyes and said: "That is not true. You are a very nice Person if you want to be, you are the nicest man i have known in a very long time. And i like you. So don't think that way. But back to the topic. We could drop him a hints so that he will realice whats going on and reveale us then. What do you think?"

"It could work. Good, since we are running out of other options we aren't having another we will do it when we have figured out, how exactly it will work. Then we go and lead him there. Good?"

"Very.", Jade said and let her head fall on Erics shoulder and slept in an instant. Erics lips turned into a small soft smile and he whispered: "Good Night, Jade."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry but it is a little bit short.

I hope you like it.

Tell me if you like it or what you would like in the story. Maybe a few ideas will be in it.

Bye KillerQueen47