Chapter 11

3rd Person POV

An airplane was seen landing on the runway of New Bostin Airport. After completely landing, a Jet bridge attached to it's side, allowing the people inside to get out.

After a few minutes, the door opens, and out came the Royals with their belongings in hand and other people that was also in the plane.

The Royals were all wearing casual clothing. Elaine was wearing blue overall dress, with a white polo shirt underneath it, Remi was wearing what looked like Hatsune Miku's clothes (Please don't copyright me), Arlo was wearing a grey polo shirt underneath a plain black long sleeve shirt, his sleeves though were folded up until his elbows, and for the rest, he was just wearing jeans. Blyke and Isen were wearing the clothes that they wore at the mall accident.

Isen began stretching his body before  he spoke up.

"That was a long ride." Isen says.

"Yeah, I need to stretch my legs." Blyke says.

"Anyway, before we go to New Bostin High School, let's get something to eat." Remi says.

"What time is it anyway?" Elaine asks.

"It's 9:30 AM." Arlo says.

"Wow, well, let's find a place to eat, fast. We don't want to be late, do we?" Elaine says.

"Let's go." Remi says.

The Royals then walked to the airport's food court, and started choosing a restaurant, to eat breakfast. They decided to eat at a fast food restaurant. Elaine ordered pancakes with honey and butter drizzled on top, Remi ordered an egg omelet, Blyke ordered egg and bacon, Isen ordered an egg sandwich, and Arlo ordered hashbrown, egg, and a cup of coffee.

After eating, they all payed for their foods and went out of the restaurant.

"That was nice." Remi says.

"Yeah, first good food that I have eaten, since the flight. The food in the plane was kind of cold." Blyke says.

"Before we go, how about we go around and take pictures for a while." Remi says, in an excited manner.

"Eh? As much as I want to take pictures also, wouldn't we be late?" Elaine says.

"Well, it wasn't exactly specified what time we'll go there." Remi says, with a grin.

"Oh, you got a point." Elaine says.

"And because of that, we can do all the things we want." Remi says.

"Alright then, let's go." Elaine says.

The girls were excited to roam around and take pictures together, but the boys were feeling the opposite.

'Great *sigh* let's just do this so we can be finished.' The boys thought.

And with that, they all went around the airport taking pictures of each other. They took about 30 minutes of taking pictures, making the boys really tired, while the girls was still full of energy. The boys had enough of taking pictures, so they confronted the girls.

"Hey, isn't that enough pictures already."Blyke says.

"Hm, Is it? Wait, How many pictures did we took?" Remi says.

"You guys don't know?! We've wasted enough time here!" The boys shouted.

"Woah, easy there." Remi says.

"Yeah, we were just taking pictures." Elaine says.

"Grrr, *sigh* look, we arrived here at 9:30, right?" Blyke says.