25• { bouns chapter 2k special }

Y'all know how I am~ This chapter will a big fluff with Soobin and kai~ Oh the song for today is~ Friends by BTS
—-

Kai couldn't wait to hang out with Soobin hyung. Soobin was his favorite hyung. After months of begging for him to come over Y/n finally gave in telling him he had to be good the rest of the week ( which he did ) to his mother and father's surprise.

"Daddddd!" Kai yells while walking downstairs, seokjin sighs and turns the tv down. "In here buddy." Seokjin says and Kai runs in. Kai had on a black shirt with some gray sweatpants.

"What time is Soobin hyung coming?" He ask his brown dark eyes staring down at his father.

"Uhh Hobi never texted me yet." Jin says, Y/n walks out the kitchen with a water and hands it to her husband.

"He's on his way buddy, you're wearing that?" She ask him. Kai looks down at his outfit.

"What's wrong with it?" Kai ask and his dad shake his head.

"Didn't you sleep in that? Where the hell is your earrings? I didn't pay 100 dollars for that shit and you don't have them in." Jin huffs and his wife giggles and sits next to him.

"Technically I payed 100 dollars, you took him." She says and Jin looks at her.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes-." The door bell rings making the two stop there little dispute. Kai yells "I get it" and runs down the hall to the door. Soobin looks at his caregiver, he was nervous, no he was scared. He heard of Kai before he even seen the little black haired boy but he never had the courage to talk to him.

Kai was a hyper, Soobin was quiet. Kai could make friends easy, Soobin couldn't have the courage to talk to new people. Soobin always felt like he'll mess up on a conversation, or that they'll find him weird so Soobin kept to his self.

Soobin stares at Kai for a long time kai watched him closely. He heard stories about Soobin I think everyone has heard stories about Soobin but that's what makes Soobin so interesting which kai found so cool.

after a while kai and Soobin are upstairs playing Mario cart, Soobin surprisingly beating kai every time. After that Soobin got tired of playing Mario cart and started looking around Kai's room. Kai had a lot of pictures, some was him as a baby or basketball games. He also had a family picture which was just the cutest. Soobin walks over to it and picks up the picture frame, the picture was Y/n, along with Kai who looked about 3 and Seokjin. It was like a family portrait, but with snow and Soobin smiled.

"Where was y'all?" Soobin ask while looking at him. Kai pauses the game and grabs his water from the floor.

"Uhh New York." He answers and drink some of his water. "Mom was visiting some family friends." Soobin lets out a hum and sets down the frame.

"Do you like it here..? I mean do you like being with uncle Hoseok?" Kai ask, Soobin shrugs.

"Don't know.." Soobin answers, he never really thought of it. Yeah he's glad Mr. jung took him out the streets but the streets is what Soobin ever knew..he didn't know about fancy cars and clothes, he didn't know about a family..friends. Soobin didn't know any of that and Kai..Kai knew Soobin was something special he could just feel it.

"I think you fit here well Soobin hyung." Kai says while looking at his fingers, "You might not see it but I do..I'm glad that Uncle Hobi got you because now I got a best friend." And that made Soobin smile while.

Best friend?

I can work with that.

Seoul that used to be so unusually sparkling
Was another new world to me
I met you when you were clammy with sweat
A somewhat strange kid
Me from the moon, you from the stars
Our conversations were like homework
BFFs on one day, enemies on another
I just wanna understand
Hello my alien
We are each other's mystery
Is that why it's even more special
One day when this cheer dies down, stay hey
Stay by my side
For eternity, keep staying here hey
Like your tiny pinky
Longer
Than seven summers and cold winters
Longer
Than numerous promises and memories

I remember our uniforms
Our memories are movies*
The dumpling incident is a comedy movie yeah yea
Heartfelt stories filling the school bus
Now we go out to drive together
Still the same, us of those days
"Hey Jimin, today"
The dreamcatcher in my room
7-year-long history
Is that why it's even more special
One day when this cheer dies down, stay hey
Stay by my side
For eternity, keep staying here hey
Like your tiny pinky
Longer
Than seven summers and cold winters
Longer
Than numerous promises and memories
Like your pinky
We are still the same
I know everything about you
We gotta trust each other
Never forget
More than the plain "thank you"
You and me
Decided not to fight tomorrow for real
One day when this cheer dies down, stay hey
You are my soulmate
For eternity, keep staying here hey
You are my soulmate
Longer
Than seven summers and cold winters
Longer
Than numerous promises and memories
*Can also be "I remember our uniforms, our memories, each and every
of our movies"
~Friends Jimin ft Taehyung {BTS }~