10| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀꜱ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Another day in Gravity Falls begins with Soos showing Stan, Mabel and (y/n) the Arcade since it was the weekend and they had nothing better to do.

Soos: This is it dudes, my favorite place in Gravity Falls

Soos: This is it dudes, my favorite place in Gravity Falls. Everything I know, I learned right here.

Soos started walking down a line of arcade games and gave them a little tour around the place.

Soos: A frog taught me how to cross a street. When my house was haunted, I learned how to eat ghosts.

The group soon walked up to a magenta colored dance arcade machine (which looked really dusty and covered in cobwebs), where the local hillbilly, McGucket was wildly dancing out of beat.

Soos: And this thing taught me how to dance.

Old Man McGucket: Woo-hoo-hoo! I've been jiggin' here for seven days straight!

Mabel looked down and noticed the outlet of the game wasn't even plugged in. She picked it up from the ground and gave Soos a confused expression.

Mabel: Uh, Soos?

She showed him the unplugged outlet and gestured at the "Out of Order" sign taped on the screen.

Soos: Let him have this.

Stan decided to leave the group and found an arcade that looked fairly interesting. The machine was shorter in comparison to the other games with a sign that says "New Game!" beside it. Flashing across the screen was the message: "Insert Token!"

Stan obliged and slipped a token into the slot.

Game voice: Congratulations! You win!

A smile went to Stan's face, until Screen resumed and went straight back to: "Insert token!"

Stan's face turned sour and growled at the realization he just got ripped off by some arcade game.

𓈒 ﹒ ☆ 𓂂 ˚ ☆ ꙳ * ࣭ ࣭