Yale

Maddie and Blair had recently been butting heads, especially after Blair's mother's fashion show disaster.

Maddie and Serena along with their friends became the models of the show. On top of that Adrian and Maddie had done the finally walk together and had received such major publicity for it.

Magazines the next morning plastered with Adrian and Maddie on the front cover. This has caused tension between the two friends.

Blair couldn't stand Maddie at this point. Maddie, however, just wanted to reassure Blair that she didn't want this- this life of being queen. At least not at Constance that is.

It was the morning of college tours and Maddie was heading to Yale. Now that Blair was mad at her Maddie was trying to avoid going at all cost. Unfortunately her dad wouldn't let that happen.

"Oh Maddie you almost forgot this" her father said handing her the hand-written note offering her a tour of Yale. It was the almighty grail from the dean himself.

"My bad" Maddie sweetly said grabbing the sheet from her dad.

"Make me proud" he said before she hopped in the limo with Chuck and Nate. Her father insisted she ride up with someone as the limo was being used by him.

Blair and Serena were out of the question leaving Nate and Chuck.

"Ah if it isn't the queen herself" Chuck joked.

"Hahaha very funny. Look don't make this anymore painful that it has to be. My dad thinks I'm going to meet with the dean I'll be out of your hair the moment we arrive" Maddie said slouching into the seat.

"You don't want to go to Yale?" Nate asked all shocked.

"No NYU or-"

"Somewhere warm maybe a school down south" Chuck interceded showing off that he knew Maddie.

Maddie ignored Chuck's comment.

"Yale was always Blair's thing. My dad wants me to go... I just don't know how to tell him" Maddie explained.

"Why make a fuse? Do what your dad says, he supplies the money" Chuck said arrogantly. Maddie rolled her eyes at Chuck's comment.

The rest of the limo ride to New Haven was painful to say the least. Maddie was annoyed with Chuck, the idea of being at Yale and fighting with Blair.

When they arrived Maddie headed to the dean's office hoping to get the interview over with while Chuck and Nate headed somewhere else.

"Madeline Rose?" The dean said as he exited the office. Maddie shook his hand and entered his office.

While she wasn't exactly keen on attending Yale she did have a great interview and thoroughly enjoyed the dean.

"I hope to see you tonight" he said shaking her hand before exiting the office.

"Enjoy the rest of your visit" the dean said shaking Maddie's hand.

"Oh hi" Blair said all caught off guard.

"Good luck" Maddie said before Blair headed in. The cat figurines scattered throughout the office were quite scary and Maddie exited at once.

She exited the office unsure of what she was going to do with the rest of the night.

"How did your meeting go?" Chuck asked as he walked away from the tree he was leaning on.