152 ~ falling into place

Roseanne fixed her earrings while debating over her reflection in the mirror

Roseanne fixed her earrings while debating over her reflection in the mirror. Not sure if the gold gemstones and bright white eyeshadow was over the top, but Lisa's stylist had said it complimented the dress and accessories she wore perfectly. Even Lisa had 'near droolingly' agreed, and patted her butt before leaving to get dressed and styled herself.

She exhaled, deciding the look would do as she exited the suite's bathroom and went to sip off her wine whilst looking down over Paris. Letting the red calm her nerves of feeling out of place, as she contemplated the different ways the night could go.

Lisa had broached the idea of Roseanne attending Paris fashion week with her, after the Thai had received an invitation which graciously allowed a plus one. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go, given she was deep into her research on donor insemination, but Lisa used that as a way of a getaway. A time to not stress about what ifs and enjoy a week of fashion in Paris.

"Plus, Bam is going! Seulgi declined the invite to fashion week, but she'll still be in Paris too. And I think it'd be nice to visit and catch up."

"Could I... skip the event too?"

Lisa had looked down momentarily, and she saw the glint of sadness in her eyes. But her wife had only smiled and glanced back up. Nodding quickly whilst taking her hand.

"If that's what you want?" Lisa rubbed her hand. "I won't force you, I know it's... different. But I would really like to have you there beside me. It would make being at the event more than bearable."

She had never answered Lisa on attending the event, mainly because her wife answered for her. Sensing her unease, Lis simply agreed she'd go to Paris with her for the meantime. But before drifting to sleep that night, she decided she would go, for her wife. Because the Thai was always there for her, and it was high time she was always there for her too.

So amidst being out of her comfort zone, she was ready to attend her first fashion show. And have her first public appearance alongside Lisa, instead of past events where they had attended alone. Though she never really attended much anyways. Being out under public eye wasn't really her style.

Roseanne took another sip of wine when a throat cleared behind her. Turning around, she froze at the sight of a tight fitted Lisa. Black on black tux, with a deep skin-exposed neck that closed just before her breasts. Lisa's hair just as dark and thrown over her shoulders, showcasing her silver earrings that swayed as the woman stepped closer.

"What do you think?"

"I..." She wasn't sure if her face was hot from the wine or her wife. "You're so..."

Lisa smirked as took the wine glass out of her hand, spinning the contents. "So...?"

She gulped as Lisa tilted her head back and took a few long sips. Her cheeks heating up as her eyes drank in each mole on her tanned skin.