Chapter 12

A/N: 

One chapter after 4k I am now somehow saying..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K!!!!!

I really don't know how you deal with my annoying self, but thanks. 

bye

*~*

Recap

Right now, your spirit is being transported to our realm. Your body will still be on your realm, while your spirit is in ours. You will be in my body, seeing through my eyes. Nira will go tell her family she is leaving, so she will not be with us. Once we leave, her spirit will immediately leave her body to come with us be cause of the bond we have. I will answer all your questions later. Now, I have to show you what we will be fighting for.

*~*

Right when she finishes explaining everything to me, I see a light in the distance. The light keeps getting bigger and brighter, but it doesn't hurt my eyes. Right when I think it can't possibly get any brighter, it disappears. 

I examine my surroundings, immediately noticing the amount of life. Everything I see is basically radiating with the feeling of life - a feeling I didn't even know existed. 

Everything is purple, blue, green, and a bit of pink. It kind of looks like you are underwater, except for the fact that instead of drowning you, its helping you breath. This is a place that tries to give life - not take it away. Only about a minute after getting here, I already know I will do anything in my power to take care of something this precious. 

I try to look to the right, but my head won't move. I start to panic, not knowing why I can't move.

Did you forget what I just said? You don't have a body here.

Oh, yeah. 

By the way, that was a horrible way to phrase it. 

Thank you.

No problem. 

So, what are your thoughts?

I love it. I have been here for like 1 minute and I already love it.

Just wait until you see my parents and meet everyone. They are nothing like the people in your realm. Your boyfriend is kind of nice though.

Keefe is not my boyfriend.

How do you know I was talking about Keefe?

Um

Exactly

We still aren't together, though.

But you obviously want to be together, right?

I mean, yeah, I guess.

Well, when you get back, you can just ask him. 

Its not that easy.

It kind of is. Except for the fact that you will have to explain why your body completely shut down. He probably thinks your dead right now.

WAIT, WHAT????

What did you think was going to happen to your body. Your spirit isn't there which means that your body will completely shut down until it returns.

What if something happens to my body?? What if someone burns is?? What i-

No one will be able to touch it because of the shield you put.

I took it down, dumbass.

Woah, language.

My language is the least important thing to worry about right now.

Well, the shield is back up.

Everyone is going to be so confused.

Yup

No one is going to believe me.

Nope

Keefe is going to hate me.

100% not factual

No one is going to want to be my friend

Can you just shut up

Everyone i-

Who cares about them. I mean they'll love you once you save their sorry asses.

Language

My language is the least important thing to worry about right now.

Seriously??

Yup

You suck

That is not true

Ye-

Okay, lets go meet my parents.

*~*

A/N: THANKYOUSOMUCHFOR7K!!!

Ok, now that we got that over with I just want to say that I'm really sorry for not updating a lot. I have no good excuse, I'm just a lazy person. I mean, I literally have nothing to do. I'll try update more often, but no promises.

Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there is any grammar errors because I wrote this at 3 am and then edited it at 10 pm the next day. 

Don't let anyone tell you that being nocturnal is good.

bye

- Natalie