Chapter two

Chapter two

"Why do you have on my hoodie?" Flaire asked making me look back from eating.

"I asked can I wear it yesterday."

"But did I say yeah? Don't touch my stuff without asking, damn. I hate when y'all do that shit, the fuck."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled feeling tears at the brim of my eyes. I hate to be yelled at.

"I know you ain't talking about touching stuff? Those not even your jeans you have on." Indigo said coming in the kitchen.

"But nobody wasn't talking to you."

"So? I was talking to you. You gon do something about it?"

"Every damn day, can it be peace for at least one day?" Devin asked coming in the kitchen with Genesis.

"No, she's always wanna get smart with one of us but never say nothing to these bitches out here." Indigo rolled her eyes.

"Girl bye, I'm like this where ever I go and I still walk around untouched. Fuck outta here."

"Watch y'all mouths." Genesis mumbled moving around the kitchen.

"Why can't y'all ever chill like Ven?" Devin asked.

"Because I'm Flaire and I know not to let nobody talk to me like I'm dumb like my sister." Flaire held her heart.

"No Ven knows when to pick her battles wisely." Genesis added.

"If I smack her right now, she gon cry and ask what she did wrong." Flaire shook her head looking at me blankly.

"And I bet you won't smack anyone else." Indigo looked her up and down.

"It's cute that you think you could beat me Aqua."

"I'll give you a run for your money Flame."

"I'm leaving in 3 minutes exact, if you not in the car by time I'm ready then you'll be walking." Devin broke up the argument.

I put my plate in the sink and went to put on my high top all white forces. I grabbed my Kylie Jenner cotton lip gloss and walked down stairs going out the door.

"I called front seat so don't sit there." Flaire pushed past me.

"I real life hope you only let Flaire talk to you like this." Indigo looked at me.

Everyone talks to me like that, I thought.

I didn't say anything just pulled out my phone to see the girls texted me in the group chat. I smiled thinking about the party last weekend.

"What got you smiling like that? You finally got a boyfriend?" Devin asked coming out.

"No." I chuckled.

"You want me to put you on to one of the little brahs from the hood? I know the perfect one, he got like three babymothers but he gon treat you good."

"What?" I looked at him crazy as we all busted out into laughter.

Devin was the big brother we all wish we had, Genesis and him have been together on and off since she was in the 5th grade and he was in the 7th grade. He proposed when he got drafted into the NFL and got married the day after she graduated college.

"For real, I'll make sure he keep his babymothers in check. You down?"

"No." I laughed.

"Your loss, he be getting money too."

"Why don't you date him then? Lemme find out." Flaire looked over at him.

"Lemme find out you wanna be walking."