Chapter 18: Fire & Ice

So, we all know that Dabi/Touya is making an appearance this chapter. Yes, I'm definitely going with the Touya Todoroki theory just as a warning. Since Dabi's age isn't definite besides the fact that he's in his twenties, I'm just gonna make him 20 years old since I truly believe he's no older than 21. Okay good, hope we're all on the same page!

Also, 7300 word chapter ahead.

There, within (Y/n)'s shaking palm, was a phone that rung with a vigorous vibrate that shook her entire being. She hadn't dared to answer the phone with her brother in the hospital, it'd be wrong to go through his phone. While that was true, she nearly pressed the red button on the screen. In the end, she felt It'd be downright wrong if they didn't answer a call from the poor boy's presumably worried best friend. Touya. "We're gonna give the boy a heart attack..." (Y/n)'s thumb hovered over the green button on the phone's screen. The anticipation was overwhelming on Shoto's end. He wanted to slam the green button so badly!!! With a gaze from (Y/n) to Shoto seeking for approval, she'd made her mind. "I'm answering," (Y/n) finally accepted the call and pressed the device to her ear. Shoto found himself leaning deeply into her side in order to listen in as well. (Y/n) nudged him as he was too close for her liking yet he came right back like a boomerang! Well... Guess she can't get rid of Shoto.

An aggravated sigh came through the other line. "Shit's hit the fan. I KNOW you're not dead. You've gone through worse shit than this..." Touya's claim really opened (Y/n)'s eyes as the only people who are aware of Shun's status was Shoto, Midoriya, Shinsou, Mina and herself. How did he know Shun's alive? How did he know that Shun was attacked in the first place? The police bribed the news networks to keep the news of his attack under wraps. Anybody who wasn't at the scene shouldn't know of this.

Maybe answering the call wasn't such a good idea. "And how do you know that?" (Y/n)'s eye began to twitch. If Shun's friend knows exactly what went down the night of the attack he better come clean. (Y/n) swears if Touya was responsible for the attack then she'd happily commit a murder even if it meant going to prison.

"Tch," Touya wretched. "Who the hell are you and how do you have this phone?"

"I'm Shun's sister," (Y/n) claimed.

"Which one?" Touya narrowed his eyes.

(Y/n) clicked her tongue. "Why do you need to know?"

"Depends," Touya snickered. "How much information you want out of me?"

"You-" (Y/n) found herself backed into a corner here. Shoto too didn't know what to say as he's been closely listening in on the call at hand. "How did you know I wanted information?" The girl's rage had subsided as curiosity sat in heavily like a fog that clouded her senses.

"Why else did you answer the phone?" Touya had a cocky ring to his voice. "I know you're not Nyah or April so that doesn't leave many options... That means you must be the sister lost in time. You're the one who suddenly turned Shun's life for the better."

"Holy crap you're smart," (Y/n) awed only to curse as she thought she said all that within her head not out loud.

"Look... You have info that I want and as do you. Will you cooperate?" Suddenly, Touya went from a nasty jerk to a cooperative ally.

"Okay," (Y/n) took a seat on the ledge of a nearby fountain and Shoto joined in at her side. He's still leaning heavily into her. "You first."

"Shun..." Touya hissed. "Tell me about him."

"He's in the hospital but he isn't expected to live much longer," she sighed. "He's on life support till he can get his hands on a few new organs."