Tonight.

A/N: This is a double update so if you have not read the chapter titled "All I Want." Then please go back and read that or you will be confused!!!

A FEW DAYS LATER

I walk on Hollywood Boulevard after parking my bike, walking straight to Beachwood. Sandy said she'd meet me at my place, and I told her I'd pick us up something before she got here since I was already out. I've been trying to hangout with friends more. Her and Easton despite the fact I haven't gone to the studio once yet. I've skipped every studio session... This is a step though, going to Beachwood,  forcing myself to walk in the doors that I walked in with him so many damn times whenever I get there. He's texted me everyday at least once still, but it's hardly anything.. I get it though, this is probably hard for him.. I guess at least... I don't really know, but he broke it off so who am I to call him and ask him why he's been MIA?

"You're dating Harry Styles aren't you?" I look up as I approach the cafe, and I stop. He's got a camera around his neck. Paparazzi.. I've never experienced them unless I was with Harry, but they never talked to us..

"W-who are you?" Turn it around on him... Yeah, that could work.

"It's not important... So you were dating him huh?" He asks, lifting his camera. I look away from him. How the fuck do I get myself out of this situation? "What's your name sweetheart? You meeting Harry here?" He asks, and I can see the flash.

"If you'd excuse me.." I try to move.

"How do you feel about him cheating? Are you two working it out? Are you two figuring things out?" He asks quickly as I walk into Beachwood. What the fuck was that... What the actual fuck was that... Cheating? Paparazzi in general? Why are they approaching me, are they that desperate for a cover story? Does this mean my face will be all over magazines, or websites? I sit down instead of going straight to the counter, trying to collect myself. I don't snoop. I don't look at headlines, and I don't read into shit like that... I don't do that... Who the hell would know what's going on? I pick up my phone, and call Mitch instantly.

"Hey Cherry, what's going on?" He sounds a bit down, more quiet than normal.

"Um... I'm, I'm sorry I called I.. I just.. I'm sorry I-"

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asks quickly, and I shake my head.

"Paparazzi... Outside of Beachwood, it was only one guy but he was asking me all these questions, and I don't look into shit like this Mitch I can't, but I've never been approached like that, and I... Mitch what's going on?" I ask, feeling my heart still speeding through my chest, my thoughts running through my head, and my hands sweaty. Cheating... It repeats in my head, the word bounces around up there, and I can't shake that.

"I.. What do you mean what's going on.." He stumbles on his words a bit, and I feel my entire body sink at that.

"Is Harry seeing someone else..." I ask, hating the sound of my voice, and the question in general. I sound so fucking desperate. I sound so fucking dumb right now... He's going to say no though. Harry wouldn't do that. He wouldn't do anything like that, he's not that kind of person.

"Um... Cherry, I don't.. I don't think it's my place to have a conversation like this with you... I don't think it's my place to tell you.. You deserve the truth, and you're one of my friends and I... Maybe you should.. Maybe you should call him?" He asks, and I just stare at my lap.

"You just answered by not answering Mitch... I don't need to hear it from him too.. Um.. I've, I'm going to go.." I shake my head, not understanding how I'm supposed to feel.