Part 26:

Cortez

I pulled up at the trap and walked inside .

"wassup Tez." somebody called out and I gave a head nod .

"haven't seen y'all here in a min what's good ?" Victor asked .

"we straight had a lotta shit goin on Pryce here ?" I asked him .

"Nah Lucas here and he ain't playin games he mean business." He said .

"Lucas back?" I asked .

"yeah been having everybody on the streets doin dirty work and he been moody good luck ." he said and walked away and patted my back, I sighed I already knew what I was gonna walk into everybody gotta a lot of shit going on and mad each other. P been distant last couple days. I walked into his office and he was sitting in the chair while a girl bobbed her head up and down his dick and another sit on top of his desk shirtless as she held a blunt for him.

"Damn nigga." I said as I looked away .

"whatchu scared of pussy?" he asked while laughing.

"Nah you know ion role like that tho." I said while my eyes were still shut .

"man you a bitch , say go on the block handle sum business fa me ight ." he told the girls and they giggled and nodded as they got themselves together and walked out and I shut the door behind me and looked at Lucas and he laughed while pulling the blunt from his lips .

"you selling girls now?" I asked .

"ain doin nun they already wasn't doing ." he shrugged as he sat the blunt down .

"I heard you gotta lot of boys on the street I thought Pryce was watching over everything and you was chillin at home taking care of Kingston ?" I asked .

"that's a bitch job not mines ." he said as he cleared his throat .

"who jo?" I asked while mugging .

"that's his mama ain't it?" I asked .

"you trippin don't call her out ha name ." I said .

"why you care ?"

"I don't I'm jus sayin she the mother of yo child dont disrespect her." I shrugged .

"man whatever whatchu want ?"

"just wanted to make sure yo head on straight you talked to Pryce ?" I asked .

"null he been avoiding me I guess his lil bitch ass got mad that I snapped on him and I'm back ." He said .

"I think he was just frustrated I mean you came back unexpected he been working real hard on keeping peace in the streets and now you just come back and start fuck-

"he been working real hard?" Lucas said while laughing and I sucked my teeth in .

"you know what I mean man ." I said .

"Nah ion know what you mean brudda I been working hard for years to get us where we need to be in life now that I got us there I feel like y'all starting to switch up on a nigga ." he said while shrugging and I mugged .

"switch up?" I asked .

"problem?"

"man ain een finna go back and forth witchu i was jus trynna make sure yo dumb ass good ." I mumbled as I was about to walk out the door .

"I was thinking maybe y'all should take a break I'm finna start doin shit different around this way ." Lucas said as he got up and I scoffed .

"break? whatchu trynna say?" I asked.

"Ion need no fake love I can do all this shit by myself that's what I'm trynna say." He snapped .

"fake love?" I asked while walking up on him.

"dont do it ." Lucas said as he put his gun on the table and I smiled .

"damn this what it's come down to huh? turning on yo brother? I neva left yo side even when yo bitch ass was wrong I stayed loyal me and P, don't forget you begged us to help you, I lost my fiancé because of this life this how you pay me back?" I asked .

"you know how the game go ." Lucas said as he sat down.

"you a lame ah nigga for real I feel bad for Kingston ." I said and walked out the door and slammed it as hard as I could.

Pryce

"ight man i'll talk to you soon ." I said in the phone as I watched Noel talk to a lawyer.

"yea." Tez said and hung up.

"so everything's officially set , my parents house is in my name ." She said as she pecked my lips .

"finally." I said as I handed her, her phone .

"what did tez want?" she asked .

"Lucas, he talm bout he ain't rocking wit us nomo." I said .

"why?" Noel asked worried .

"ion know what he got goin ain't nobody stun him i'm ready to move on wit my life tired of the childish ass shit." I said as I grabbed her waist .

"what if he like tries something?"

"chill he ain't and if he do Cortez got my back , you needa stop worrying we good ." I said as I kissed her neck and walked inside the house memories instantly hit my mind causing me to wince and hold my stomach .

"you okay baby?" Noel asked as she rubbed my back .

"yeah, whatchu gon do with all this space?" I asked as I looked around the empty mansion.

"start a family ." she said as she put her arm around me and I looked at her like she was crazy

"how many kids you want girl damn it's like seven rooms." I said and she laughed .

"Only four maybe two girls two boys ." She said .

"sorry but I only produce boys baby ."

"maybe we should try the new house out ." she said as she rubbed my face .

"the house ain't no damn clothes Noel whatchu talkin about ." I said , sometimes I think this girl real slow the way she be talkin and she rolled her eyes and took her jacket off and my eyes widened and I smirked . "ohh you mean-

"shut up Pryce." she mumbled as she grabbed my face and crashed her lips onto mines .

Lucas

I sat in the living room as I watched tv Jo and Kingston moved into the guest house ion go over there I don't need to, the door unlocked and Nicole walked inside with a bag of groceries.

"Ay." I called out .

"hey Lucas." she said dryly.

"you went and checked out them community colleges I told you to look at." I said and she didn't answer. "what I tell you, if you gon stay in my house you gon have some type of education nicky ." I said as I got up and she continued to put the groceries up . "Nicole." I said as I grabbed the bag out of her hands .

"what." she said and I grabbed her face and her eyes were puffy like she'd been crying.

"what's wrong witchu?" I asked .

"nothing im tired ." she said as she started walking off but I grabbed her arm and turned her around .

"I'm not playin witchu what happened." I snapped.

"Don't make me say it." she said as her lip trembled and her eyes became glossy .

"say what? you can tell me anything, did someone hurt you?" I asked as I grabbed her face gently and she shook her head and wrapped her arms around me and cried . "talk to me." I whispered as I rubbed her back and she let go of me.

"I.. I got an abortion today ." she sniffed .

***

what's going on with Lucas ? Nicole was pregnant? How is Lucas gonna react. late night chapter make sure you comment and vote . 💕