eight

it was the next day at school and chenle and xiaojun were currently on the rooftop watching the birds fly away

"i'm guessing jisung told you already." xiaojun said turning to chenle who was looking down.

chenle nodded, he looked at xiaojun as well, "yeah. i just hope we can still be friends because i genuinely enjoy hanging out with you."

xiaojun smiled, "same here."

"can i ask you something chenle?"

chenle nodded, "sure. what is it?"

"do you like anybody? i'm just curious." xiaojun said scratching his neck. the boy was actually just curious if chenle was already liking someone when they were dating.

chenle shook his head, "no. why?" the boy said no, but someone came into his mind, park jisung.

he didn't like the boy in that way right?

last night when the two accidentally, they quickly went to bed not wanting to bring up that kiss. it was an accident after all.

but it still lingers in chenle's head till' this moment.

xiaojun smirked, "are you sure? i'm pretty sure someone came into your mind."

chenle's face turned red, "of course not! i'm pretty sure you like someone too."

xiaojun smiled and shook his head, but actually, two people came into his mind, "not yet. i want a break from relationships first."

at least he didn't deny anything.

before the two could continue their conversation, giggles were heard from the entrance, it was park jisung and his friends.

jisung saw chenle and xiaojun together and immediately felt jealous, i thought they broke up already? shouldn't they be... you know... apart?

but jisung couldn't gather up the courage to go get chenle because since they woke up, they haven't spoken to each other since.

i think it's quite obvious why they aren't speaking to each other. i mean they kissed by accident. those moments just don't happen so often to everyone.

seungmin slapped jisung's arm, "hey? aren't you gonna talk to him? you're gonna have talk at some point."

seungmin was right, soon enough, they're gonna have to switch taking care of lele, which jisung wasn't so excited for anymore.

jisung and chenle made eye contact, blankly staring at each other as if they were staring into a black hole.

xiaojun leaned down to whisper in chenle's ear, "you should go talk to him you know?"

chenle pouted and looked at xiaojun, "i can't! i kissed him last night!"

"even better! you're already close wit each other!"

chenle sighed as he saw jisung and his friends leave the rooftop. did jisung not wanna talk to him that badly?

xiaojun ruffled chenle's hair, "it's alright. i'm sure you'll figure it out with him soon. you both are whipped for each other."

chenle furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "whipped? we hate each other."

"then explain to me why you had a child together? also used about one hundred dollars just for lele? may i remind you that you both had a sleepover? have i mentioned that you guys had an ice cream date—" xiaojun was cut off by chenle slapping a hand against his mouth.

so maybe they don't hate each other.

🪐

school had already ended and let's just say it wasn't the best day for zhong chenle.

"i'm telling you! you just have to talk to him!" donghyuck said frustrated by chenle's complaints.

chenle pouted, "what if he hates me for what i did? i probably took his first kiss!"

sighs were heard hearing chenle say that, "didn't you see the look on his face when he saw you and xiaojun on the rooftop? it was jealousy at it's finest!" jaemin said crossing his arms.

chenle raised an eyebrow, "how did you know? i only remember seeing jisung, seungmin, and eric?"

the others then started to laugh nervously, "um what can i say? we know a lot about you two!"

well at least we know where they were at the time.

chenle scoffed, "how dare you listen to our conversations!"

the other boys just shrugged, "we just happened to be drinking banana milk in the corner." mark said taking another banana milk out of his backpack.

chenle sighed, "is he ever gonna speak to me again?" he said slouching down on his chair.

"maybe, maybe not?" jeno shrugged. renjun slapped his head before facing chenle, "of course he's gonna talk to you! he's probably gonna talk to you in like twenty minutes."

"yeah he just doesn't have the same class as all of us." donghyuck said trying to reassure the stressed out boy.

jaemin looked at his watch, "i gotta go. i got academy classes. see ya!"

the other boys then looked at the time and rushed out as well, leaving chenle alone in the classroom.

chenle pouted at his friends, "the couldn't even tell me goodbye."

he then walked out of the classroom and realized that lele was still in his locker, "oh i have to go there!"

chenle then ran to his locker, he put his combination code which was 1122 and opened it to see lele just laying there, he picked up the child and carried him, "i'm sorry for almost forgetting you."

chenle then also realized that it was jisung's turn to take care of lele, but i guess that won't be happening, "since daddy isn't here, i'm gonna take care of you alright?" he said talk to the dolphin.

oh what is he doing, talking to a stuffed dolphin alone in the school hallways.

as chenle was about to leave, he turned around and was met by someone pinning him to the lockers.

chenle looked up and saw it was jisung. the younger's hot breathe was felt sending shivers down chenle's spine.

jisung gulped, "it's my turn to take care of lele right?"

chenle nodded as he handed the stuffed dolphin to jisung, "okay, i'll get going—"

before he could leave, chenle was pinned back to the lockers, "let go of me jisung."

instead of an answer, chenle was met by jisung's arms wrapping around his waist.

"i'm sorry."