8

Next morning.

???-YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!TAKE UR ASS TO THE BATHROOM OR ELSE WE WILL LATE!!!

jungkook fell to the floor with a loud thud.

Jk-WHAT IS WRONG WITH U SHOUTING EARLY IN THE MORNING?wait-WHAT ARE U EVEN DOING HERE??

jin-I HAVE RIGHT TO COME HERE!!GO TO UR BATHROOM NOW!!

jk-aish eomma is better than him.she doesnt shout early in the morning.

He went to the bathroom caressing his pretty butt.he got dressed and went to the living room.

he got dressed and went to the living room

(Without bag,cap and the mask)

Jk-dont shout in the morning hyung.

Jin-whatever.just eat ur breakfast fast.

Jk-ok ok.

He took his breakfast and left the house to the school.everyone went to their classes and it was time to maths class.jungkook and jimin went to the class and saw taehyung already sitting on his chair.both of them greeted him.well jungkook blushed when taehyung greeted him.both of them sat down and taehyung started the lesson.after an hour the bell rang.

Tae-hand me ur homeworks now.

Everyone handed their homeworks and left.jungkook is the last one.he handed the his work and was about to go but taehyung stopped him.

Tae-jungkook?

Jimin-jungkook are u coming??

Jk-i will come later.

Jimin left.

Jk-yes tae?

Taehyung got up from his chair and went to jungkook.he wrapped his arms around jungkook's waist and took him closer.jungkook blushed ans wrapped his arms around tae's neck.

Tae-can u kiss my cheeks like u kissed yesterday bun?

Jungkook blushed even more.he leaned in-

???-TAE BABY!!!

someone shouted and enterd the room.both of them jumped away from each other.jungkook looked at the person

jungkook looked at the person