Chapter 22

Chloe's Pov

Later, I woke up on a bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked everywhere. Panic started coming to me. I got up and looked around. I ran to the door and tried opening it. It was locked. I tried the other door. Luckily it opened. But I saw it was only the bathroom.

I walked to the window and tried opening it, as well. It was a big struggle but I managed to open it. I gasped and smiled of joy. I stood on the sink and placed my hands out the window.

My head peeked out and I almost died when I saw how far down the ground was. I couldn't jump that. No way I could fucking die.

I groaned in anger but didn't back away. I looked to the sides to find a small ledge leading to somewhere. I was about to take my leg out, when I heard the door slam open.

"Hey I wa- WAIT no no no!!!" I heard. I looked behind me to find Leah with wide eyes. She was already quickly making her way to me.

I sucked in my breath and stuck my leg out. I was about to jump out but I was yanked back in.

"NO!! I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE!!" I yelled, crying. Leah quickly picked me up and took me to the room, I was in earlier.

She placed me down and glared at me "On the ground!" She pointed to the ground. I tilted my head in confusion, scared of what she might do.

"W-wha-"

"Get on the fucking ground!" Leah growled. I quickly kneeled down.

"Get on all fours" Leah demanded. I did as I was told. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Stay here. Don't move. I'll be right back" She said before going into her closet. I was guessing it was a walk in closet because like- c'mon it's a fucking mansion.

She came back out with a whip in her hands. My eyes widened. I was shaking in fear.

"You know, you really pissed me off" She said, while walking to me. She stood in front of me and I looked up at her and gulped.

"I'm so-"

"Are you stupid? You could've fucking died. Did you see how far down it was? I told you, you aren't leaving this house" Leah walked behind me and whipped my ass with the whip.

I cried out in pain. But she only smirked.

"It was very stupid of you" And she hit me again. She gave me seven more hits and stopped. She put the whip back in her closet.

She saw me on the ground crying in pain. She walked to the bed and sat on the edge.

"Come here" She patted her lap and I just looked up at her. I didn't want to get hit again, so I stood up, wincing in pain. As I walked to the blue eyed girl.

"Lay on my lap" She instructed. I nodded slowly and laid with my stomach down on her lap.

I shut my eyes closed, waiting for her to do something worse. But I was surprised when I felt the gentle touch. She was massaging my butt.

I relaxed at the touch. She pulled me up now I was straddling her.

My breath hitched, as her center made contact with my hip. Leah looked into my eyes and smiled gently.

"W-why are you doing this?" I asked nervously.

"Because I love you" Then she placed a small, tender kiss on my forehead.

"L-leah"

"Don't be scared baby" She caressed my cheek.

"I need to get out" I whispered to myself. I glanced at the door and ran to it. Leah shot up from the bed and ran to me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me.

"No, Chloe. You aren't leaving. You're staying here with us" Leah hissed and walked out the room, locking it.

Us? What did she mean by us? Who was helping her behind this? I need to find out.

Third Person's Pov

Chloe climbed under the sheets on the bed and curled up into a ball. She didn't want to cry but she had to let it all out somehow. She soon drifted off to sleep.

Chloe woke up later and smelled food. She got out of the covers and what she saw after, that was going to freaked her out. She saw Zoey was sitting there at the edge of the bed. She had a plate of food. It was hamburger with fries and a drink. Zoey walked up and sat the tray on the small table in the corner, motioning Chloe to go eat.

Chloe stood up to walk to her. Something on her ankle was sort of weighing her foot down. She looked down and there was a gray ankle bracelet with a beeping red light. She looked up at Zoey and Zoey smirked.

"If you walk out the fence of this house, you'll get hurt. So you can't leave" She shrugged.

Chloe started panicking. Is she going to stuck there forever? She won't get to go out again? She won't be able to see Stella, someone that was probably worried sick for her? She won't be able to see Ivy, her best friend!! She started crying.

"W-why? Why are you doing this?!!" She yelled.

"I've claimed you love. You're mine now" Zoey scooted closer to her.

"What?! Zoey, I'm not an object! Let me go, please!" Chloe begged.

"Nope" Zoey chuckled. Chloe looked at her and got closer. She tried to hit her but Zoey being stronger than her and taller, grabbed her hand quickly.

"Woah, dear. You don't want to get punished, now do you?" Zoey chuckled. It was no use. Chloe would never get out of there. She started crying and then she felt arms wrap around her.

"C'mon, baby. You have to eat" Zoey stood up with as she walked up to the food and grabbed one of the fries.

"Let's go heat this up. It's cold" Zoey grabbed the tray and walked to the door. Chloe nodded and followed her. They walked out the door and headed downstairs.

Chloe looked around the place. It was beautiful. It was so huge inside. There was a huge glowing chandelier above them.

They walked to the kitchen and Zoey placed the food in the microwave.

They hear beep from the microwave. Zoey got the food out of the microwave and put it on a plate. She placed it beside Chloe on the counter. Chloe started eating and Zoey just stared at her for a while.

"I'm going to go take a shower" Zoey announced. Chloe looked up at her, surprised that Zoey would actually leave her alone. But she soon remembered about the tracker on her ankle.

She nodded and Zoey gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, before leaving. Chloe waited for her to leave. When Zoey did leave, she walked to the back of the house.

How was she going to get out? Zoey said it could hurt her if she passed that fence.