A: Introduce yourself

"That's everything," the person across me said as he introduced himself in front of the crowd.

I could hear my heart steadily beating beside my ears, as the team leader looked around. I literally stopped breathing when our eyes made contact along with his hands pointing at me, and with a smile he said.

"Please introduce yourself," the team leader said to me, I literally was dying, I could feel cold sweat trickling down my back as I slowly stood up. Everyone was looking at me making my heart run a marathon.

"Hi, I'm Bella, logistics," I said while sitting down once again in a hurry as another stood up to introduce himself. It wasn't the best introduction but who cares.

I was slowly tuning out the voices when I suddenly felt my friend pull my hand.

"What"

"Someone is calling you," she said while pointing to the man across from me.

And since I was a genius I wasn't wearing my glasses so I was practically blind. Not bothering about it. I lowered my voice and said.

"Yes?"

"Your Ella?" He asked me.

"Bella" I answered a little louder. A couple more seconds later we still were in a stalemate between Ella and Bella, who is Ella!?.

"Ella?" laughter in his voice.

"Bella!" I answered louder feeling a little annoyed.

"Ahh, Bella" he chuckled while leaning back.

He should be thankful that I couldn't see his face properly, not bothering with anything else I listened back to the team leader as he started to assign us places for our groups.

"Logistics please stand up and go to the side," he said while pointing at the middle right of the room.

We all then gathered as we were told and discussed the schedule, well the leader did all the talking but you get the point.

"So, everything has been planned out for tomorrow, are you already?" the leader said while handing out the schedules.

"So for the first three days Ann and Jon will be the guides, they will be in the main venue, Bella you'll be up in the fourth to the sixth day, but that doesn't mean you guys aren't coming here"

We all answered yes as we looked at the schedule. Being a volunteer guide isn't as fun as it looks. We are currently finalizing the plan for the annual foreign exchange camp, which will start tomorrow. In our case, we are the guides who go with the foreign youths for their happy camp as we all slave away to work and of course watch over them.

"So is everything fine, if yes then we can take a little break now," the leader said as we all start cleaning up.

"So want to go buy something in the convenient store?" Ruth said while slowly getting up.

"Were you even asking? But no, I'm still tired" I answered while slowly lying my head on the table.

"Okay then, anything you want?"

"Probably choco" I said while slowly dozing off.

A few minutes later I could feel a cold sensation in my hand as someone sat beside me.

"Thanks, Ruth," I said while looking up to see a complete stranger beside me.

"Umm?"

"Ruth asked me to give you this since she got busy with something," he said while smiling.

"Ohh! okay, thanks..." I answered awkwardly. I just wanted to lie back down and go to sleep but that would be rude so all I could do was smile back as I stupidly held my choco.

"So what are you doing?" He asked.

"Umm, sleeping. I don't mean to be rude or anything, so yeah" I chuckled trying to save my own awkward soul like what the heck Bella, sleeping? Really?

"No worries I understand, you can continue I won't disturb you," he said while still sitting beside me.

Not having the time to bother and make another fool of myself, I started  cleaning up while trying to find something to talk about.

"So, which group?"

"Transportation"

And here comes the awkward silence, not knowing what to do, I was starting to panic when I saw Ruth from the corner of my eye.

"I'll just go back first since, I'm not doing anything anymore. We still have a lot to do tomorrow, so yeah" I answered as I put my things in my bag not waiting for an answer I then went running towards Ruth.

"Oi, Ruth can I go now, we got nothing to do right?"

"Yea, we can probably go home early today," she said while suddenly smiling weirdly "Who were you talking with?"

"He probably couldn't resist not talking with a beauty such as myself" I answered while rolling my eyes.

"Let's go, I need to make sure he isn't blind like you"

"Stop being a weirdo," I said while laughing "It was nothing, and didn't you tell him to give the choco to me?" I answered while shoving her away as she laughed like a maniac.

"No, it was Cain I asked," she said while raising her left eyebrow.

"Maybe Cain asked him, so stop that"

"Tsk, and here I thought you finally knew how to flirt"

Before I could say anything a hand stretched out holding a bottle of choco from the devil himself, kidding it was the stranger.

"You forgot the choco," he said while giving
It to me and walking away, leaving me embarrassed.

"Oh, is Bella blushing right now?" Ruth teased while poking my cheeks.

"Stop that I'm only embarrassed, what if he heard?"

"So what? That's your problem not mine"

"Such a good friend you are," I said while moving towards the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I'm tired"

"Okay, be careful while going home"

"I will and you too don't go kidnapping men again" I answered as I walked down the stairs .

As I turned the corner the saw same guy came to view he was standing below the stairs making me freeze. Damn what if he questions me about the conversation but before I could turn around, he called me.

"Bella, right?" He said while rubbing his hand behind his neck.

"Umm, yes" I smiled trying hard to lighten the mood.

"So do you...." He mumbled causing me to not hear his words properly.

"What? I didn't hear you"

"The transport leader wanted to ask about the number of chairs we are going to transport to the venue"

"Oh, I don't have the exact number at least 20, you should ask the leader about that, she has the list"

"Okay, thanks Bella anyway do-" he was cut off when a honk of a car suddenly sounded.

"Ah, sorry I got to go that's my Dad, what was that again?" I answered as I looked at the car outside.

"Nevermind, I'll just talk to you tomorrow," he said while waving.

"Bye then see you tomorrow morning" I waved back as I hurriedly got in the car.