T H I R T Y

Alana Salvatore

" You're going to work already? " I groaned rosing my body up from the cloud soft bed.

I never ever wanted to this bed but life sucks and you needed to get up and started the day.

" Yes. And, I want you to behave and stay home, okay? It's not safe for you to go out anymore. " Seth said in a serious tone while rolling his sleeves up to his elbow.

He had on his usual white shirt dress with a few buttons undone and tucked into his black slack. His shiny brown locks was falling down to his forehead messily as if he had been running his hand through them multiple times and not even cared to style it.

My husband was a walking sex. I just wanted to lock him up in this room and never went out to let another female species got a looks of him ever again. I thought as I shamelessly eye fucking him.

" Stop giving me that looks or we both won't ever leave this room again. " Seth groaned putting his Rolex on his wrist.

" I don't mind that. " I winked.

" I will see you soon, little vixen. Take care. " Seth chuckled kissing my forehead before taking his phone from the bedside table and left.

I pouted at sight of him leaving before getting up and started getting myself ready for the day. If he really thought I would obey his command, the guy must have no brain at all. I was definitely going to leave this house sooner or later and nothing was going to stop me.

I ran my hand through the rails of clothes with a sad expression on my face. I wouldn't be able to fit into them anymore in the near future. My baby bump was already visible if I didn't hide it properly and soon I would become a bloody whale.

" The things I'm willing to sacrifice for you. So, don't be a brat and stop torturing mommy okay? " I said patting my bump.

I put on a short black long sleeves blazer bodysuit that had a deep v neck showing a little of my chest, to go with it I decided to put on a knee high heeled boots and a small black handbag to complete the outfit. I then put on a little amount of make up and decided to call it a day as I just brush my hair and let it flow down to my waist.

Victoria was already sitting on the dining table with a scowl on her face which I assumed because she had to sit on the same table with Kaitlyn. The girl had been sharing meal with us since Steven came back. He insisted that it was only better if she ate with us since her father was a family friend and all.

" Are we going somewhere today? Why are you all dress up? " Victoria asked when she saw me walking into the room.

Kaitlyn looked up from her plate and eyed me up and down for what seemed like hours until she decided to stop and went back to eat her breakfast.

" Seth said you're not going anywhere today. " She mutter causing me to cock an eyebrow at her.

" And, he won't be happy if his wife goes out dressing like a slut. " Kaitlyn continued not meeting my eyes.

I took a deep breath before pulling a chair beside Victoria out and sat down. Victoria was already throwing daggers at her as the girl ate her breakfast liked she didn't just call me a bloody slut.

" Excuse me? What's wrong with my outfit? " I asked sipping the glass of orange juice that Victoria handed me.

" It seems like you dress up trying to impress men as if you don't already have a husband. " Kaitlyn replied putting another spoonful of food into her filthy mouth.

I never knew I had to dress up like a damn nun because I was married.

" I don't see why it's your business. Alana can dress up how ever the hell she wants. And, this outfit isn't even slutty for god sake just because you dress like a bloody nun doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same. " Victoria glared.