Chapter 18

3 and 8 show up in the DJ's arena ready to face anyone that comes there way then they saw them the squid sisters facing there backs towards them. both 3 and 8 super jump towards them. "Marie, Callie I'm glad your safe are you guys okay what did that d-" they both turn around showing how they really look like

 "Marie, Callie I'm glad your safe are you guys okay what did that d-" they both turn around showing how they really look like

"Ah look Marie it's agent 3 and 8 don't they look cute together." She said with a sadist tone. "Ugh Callie focus the faster we take care of them the more master tar tar will be pleased." "Master?" John said. "T-tar tar I thought we got rid of him." "Well think again." They both looked up to see a tar tar flying down on a ufo. "Coddammit why can you just die you stupid piece of shit." "Well subject 10,008 I'll always come back it's how I've been doing it for the past thousands of years since the humans went extinct and now I got these two under my command so whatcha gonna do now." "Um ima beat yo ass again what do you think retard." 3 then looks back in disbelief from what he heard come out from 8's mouth then realized that her eyes are red. "Oh hey red eye 8 I missed you." He said with a smirk on his face. "Missed you too cutie how's the basically other me doing." "She's alright tho you could probably tell don't you share the same memories?" "Yeah we do handsome, just wanted an excuse for you to talk." They both chuckled at this while the other three look in discussed. Marie started to say"Um are we gonna fight or wh-" "shut the fuck up before I come up there and rip you a new one, can't you see we're talking." 8 screamed across the stage and Marie just shut her mouth while Callie was dying of laughter. "Well then shouldn't we get to fighting 8 they are waiting for us and we need to kick his ass and save the sister." "Yeah I guess your right love we should do that." She said as she stretched a bit. "Alright let's g-" "hold it love." She grabs his hand, turns him around, grabs his cape (the part that's around his neck) and pulls him into a kiss. The kiss last for what felt like forever and they were enjoying every bit of it. After a minute of kissing they finally pulled away with a stream of saliva coming from each one of them. "What, w-why, w-when." 3 was stuttering a bit while 8 was giggling then she put her hand on his cheek. "Look i love you okay and this is coming from the other me too well she isn't really another me it's that I change a lot when my eyes glow red as you told me." She then looks up at him and he's surprised to see that one of her eyes was her regular purple color. "All I wanna say is that I love you and we're both gonna make it out of here." He then kisses her for a brief moment then separates. "Hey feelings mutual we'll make it out here in one piece and after wards, let's catch a movie why don't we." "Now your speaking my language let's end them." They both turn to the sisters and tar tar and start walking.

"Well Callie which one do you want." Marie said as she pulled out her sniper. "I'll take our little agent 3." She said jumping down with her roller charging at him. "Okay I got the octo then." she said. "Aye ya little fag come down here why don't you." 8 said screaming at Marie. "I think I'm good I got a sniper and I don't think it's such a good matchup with your octo shot." She said back at her while aiming at her. "alright I'll go up to you then."8 said as she started running towards the ufo she's on. As she's running Marie starts shooting some sniper shots, 8 doges mostly all of them but some of them did skim her but she kept on running towards her. "Dammit she's persistent but nothing I can't deal with." She then pulls out a stingray and fires away. "Oh shit." 8 sees her pull out the stingray and moves out of the way but that doesn't stop Marie from from tracking her down with the huge beam. "Man What do I do." 8 started thinking then came up with an idea. She started a super jump to the ufo but there was a bit of a wait before she could so she got hit with some of the stingray  and almost got splated but she managed to jump before she did. "What is she planning? Im gonna plant a bomb here is she that dumb." So Marie put a bomb on right where she was gonna land but then she saw the splash down out line and she had no time to react. "Oh fu-" then she got hit and knocked out. "How do you like them apples." She then sat down to take a five she then looked towards 3 to see how he was doing. "Kick her ass lo-" she got cut off as a green goo came on her face and got knocked out.

"Well Callie seems you got better and stronger last time I saw you." 3 said as he was shooting at her. "Well yeah when you get kidnapped by Octavio and get forcefully trained you get stronger." She said smirking at him and roller flicking to try and hit him. "Listen I'm sorry I wasn't here to save you." "Well you were always fashionably late to most things it was always really annoying but I would always wait for you anyway." There still fighting as they were talking but they slowed down the fighting a little. "Callie..." "I've been waiting 2 years for you to come back every day and it was a long time waiting and your back." The fighting stopped. "And now you're back I'm fighting you and I can barely stop myself no matter how much I want to. So prepare to-" she was cut off when 3 was right in front of her and she had no idea but then he gave her a hug. "Hey I know you've waited a long time for me and I have no right to ask for your forgiveness, but I'm here now so you don't have to wait anymore." It takes her a couple of seconds but she then hugs him like she's about to die while sobbing. It takes her a couple of minutes but she stops crying and whispers something. "Thanks for everything my hero. My waiting was all for something." "Yeah your welcome call my name and I'll come to you." "I know and I will so will you do the honors of removing the hypnoshads." They then pull away from the hug and he nodded. "Of course I will." He then removes the shades off her face to reveal her sparkle like eyes. "You look better with out the shades you know that." She then blushes a bit but she isn't embarrassed. "Is that a fact now then I'll never put them back on." She then takes the shades and steps on them causing them to break. "Better now?" She asked adorably. "Way better." He said with a big smile. She smiled back as she fell forward into 3's arms. "CALLIE you okay." "Yeah I'm fine just tired really tired." 3 then took her and laid her down. "Hey kick his phone but into next week 3." He then gave her a thumbs up and said. "Will do 1." He then ran toward the ufo leaving Callie to fall asleep where she laid.

He started running toward the ufo where tar tar was on and he was trying to find 8 in the mean while, but he got to where tar tar was and was really to take him down. "Tar tar it's over you have nothing left the two under your control are out of it time to perish." "Oh is that what you think." He laughs. "Well meet my trump card come on out 10,008!" "No you did not." 3 said in disbelief. "Yes I did and it's a stronger control than I had on you." 8 then jumps from the platform looking at him dead in the eye. She said nothing the only thing she did was charge at him.

Hello it is I and I wanna apologize for how long this chapter took and thank you for 4K reads it's awesome to see so many people read the story well until next time see ya