🌸San-juu🌸

THIRD PERSON

It's finally Saturday again, and the white haired girl got up from her bed the same time as her alarm rang. Hoshiumi Koharu didn't have a wink of sleep because of the excitement and nervousness. Who wouldn't be when they're going on a date with the person you like and to make it even better, at the amusement park? She spent the past few days getting advices from every girl in her classroom, who had experienced having a boyfriend. And the first rule when going out on a date, is to look cute, and to dress up cutely. Koharu grumbled every time she thought about that. Heck, she never even thought of herself as cute and now she's going for that concept.

The female dragged herself out of bed and went inside Mafuyu's room to wake her up. She started shaking the maroon haired girl, cooing softly in her sleep while hugging a hotdog shaped pillow. Haru actually didn't want to wake up the peaceful sleeping beauty but she needed someone to do her make up.

Yes. She doesn't know how to put on shit on her face. Koharu never tried putting make up on, she hated the thought of it and hated the smell of powder. It always made her sneeze But today's different. She needed to look beautiful for the sake of impressing her boyfriend. For the sake of impressing Nishinoya Yū. And so she started shaking her bestfriend awake,

"Mafuyu" she called out a couple of times as the maroon haired female turned around in different directions. "Mafuyu there's a cute puppy outside" Haru lied, knowing that Mafuyu absolutely love puppies and would like to keep one as a pet.

And luckily Mafuyu did woke up, jolting up from her bed and running to her window to look outside. "PUPPY! WHERE'S THE CUTE PUPPY!" smiled Mafuyu and looked high and low for the small creature she liked, only to get disappointed. Mafuyu puffed her cheeks and turned around to face her bestfriend. "You lied to me Haru Haru!"

The tall female scratched the back of her head and chuckled, "I tried shaking you awake but it wasn't working hehe, gomene (sorry) Mafuyu!" she apologized and got up from her seat. "Today's our date Mafuyu! You got to help me look pretty!" says Haru, a determined look plastered on her face.

Mafuyu shook her head, knowing that she can't say no to her bestfriend. She walked over to the tall female and hugged her. "Okay, Mafuyu will help Haru Haru! Now go and take a bath!"

And so the two of them spent exactly 2 hours fixing up Koharu. The make up actually took 15 minutes to finish while the rest of their time is mainly wasted on Koharu trying on a lot of clothes. Last Wednesday, she skipped club practice to go shopping with Nami and her other classmates. The girls paid for every outfit they chose for her, even the shoes, their reason is because it's Koharu's first date and they wanted everything to be perfect for their friend.

"Haru Haru! How about this dress?" asked Mafuyu and pulled out a light violet strapless dress from her closet. Seeing the short dress, Haru's face crumpled in dislike. "Oh come on! It will look cute on you!"

Haru hesitantly slipped in the dress, which actually reached above her knees too much. She hated it and got out of the dress almost as fast as she put it on. "It's too short Mafuyu! And I'm not the dress type of girl, my legs look a lot longer when I'm wearing one" the female grumbled as she folded the dress and put it back inside the closet.

Mafuyu sighed, attempting her 10th time of choosing Haru's outfit. She got stressed since her bestfriend is too picky, but lucky her since Haru tries it on first before taking it off hastily. "Let's give up on dresses. How about skirts?" Mafuyu asked earning a violent head shake from Haru.