C.61

"the.. the others must've been worried. let's go-" she stopped herself from continuing when he leaned closer his head tilting to the side.
her eyes widened slightly when his lips landed on hers.

yoonhwa could even hear her heart thumping loudly against her chest her stomach turning around- she froze on her spot. haechan didn't know why he suddenly kissed her. he quickly pulled away clearing his throat.

"i- uh.. i'm so-" she cutted him off when she planted her lips on his which made him startled a bit.

a small smile appeared on his lips. he tilted his head to the side, kissing her back. both of their eyes fluttered shut. his arm snaked around her waist pulling her closer towards him slowly closing the gap between them.

his hand cupped her left cheek his thumb brushing on her cheek bone. yoonhwa's hand trailed up to his shoulder as they moved in a slow, passionate pace.

"do you know how much you're making me fucking insane?" haechan breathed out both of them pulling away.

he rested his forehead on hers his dark eyes staring her brown orbs. his hand found hers and he immediately intertwined their fingers. yoonhwa was lost in his intense gaze.

"i fucking love you so much" he started kissing her face then down to her lips. yoonhwa felt shivers went up to her spine when his cold lips brushed against her skin.

"you're mine" he mumbled before he softly pressed his lips onto hers. she didn't hesitate to kiss him back causing him to smile.
her hand went to the nape of his neck slowly rubbing circles on the exposed skin- he find it quite soothing.

the sound of a twig snapped caught both of their attention. he broke the kiss slowly turning his head towards the direction of the sound.

"oh shit-" jaemin covered jisung's mouth and all of them began to panic. "nope. i don't want to die now" renjun was the first one to run away followed by the others.

chenle halted and he glanced at them making a thumbs up. "keep going!" he shouted before he got pulled away by jeno.

"i'm going to murder them soon" he muttered and looked back at her who looked a bit flustered. the side of his lips tugged upwards.

"let's go, princess. we'll continue it at home" haechan lifted her up bridal style walking out from the alley.

"c-continue what?" he chuckled when he saw her covering her face. "kissing, obviously" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"i can see your ears turning red, baby" yoonhwa used her hand to cover her ear.

"don't call me that!" her voice came out as a little squeak. a soft chuckle left his lips seeing her like that. yoonhwa buried her face onto his chest her arm holding his shoulder.

"hyuck" her grip on him tightened slightly. she bit her lower lip heat rushing up to her cheeks.

"yeah?" he lowered his gaze and their eyes met.

"i love you too"